Morning

(So if you haven't read game about suggestions then I'll explain it again. I'm open for suggestions due to me running out of ideas and not having enough time to think of any. So yeah)
(Suggested by: NM_Fade)
(Go and give the good man or girl a follow as a thanks for the idea/suggestion)

     It was 9:34a.m in the morning, the sun was out and was shining through the window forming sun rays that lit up a little bit of the dark room. You were sleeping peacefully with Frisk, you dreamt about Frisk. A dream that would soon become a reality if you keep seeing her.

     While you two were peacefully sleeping Sans was on his way to check up on his friend Frisk. As he slowly made it closer to your house he kept thinking of what you did to Frisk last night. He was the one who told her where you lived and she was going there to spend time with you, he never understood what she saw in you, to him you were just an average teen. He let out a sigh and picked up his pace.

     Once he arrived he lightly knocked on the door then said: "I'm coming in." He then carelessly swung the door open and closed it. He looked around the neat house, he checked the couch and Frisk wasn't there. He checked the entire bottom floor then went up to the second. The final room was yours, he slowly opened the door and saw you two peacefully sleeping, he then walked over to the computer chair and sat down, watching you guys. He moved the chair to the side of your bed and poked you while saying: "Hey.. Wake up."

     You slowly woke up and swatted his hand away then sat up, you looked over to him then to Frisk. "Here for Frisk?" You asked him and he simply nodded and stood up. You stood up too and went over to the door. "Wake her up, I'll make some eggs and bacon for you guys." You said then smiled and went downstairs to the kitchen.

     While you were making eggs and bacon, Sans was sitting on your bed next to Frisk. He looked at her and sighed. "Thanks for the reset kid, didn't want it to leave off at genocide." He said then gently shook her, attempting to wake her up from her peacefully slumber. "Hey kiddo, wake up." He said to her as her eyes slowly opened up. She smiled and sat up, sneezing shortly after. He sighed again and said: "Told you not to go. Now you're sick." Sans said to her and she frowned.

     "I know I was going to get sick." She simply stated. While they were talking upstairs in your room, you were making breakfast for them. Eggs, bacon and toast. You made enough to fill all three of you up. You stood straight and looked at all the food you made proudly. You grinned and walked back upstairs to your room.

     You stepped inside your room and notified that breakfast was ready, they nodded and you went back downstairs. You sat down and waited for them to come down and start eating. Once they came down they sat down and all three of you started eating. You were thinking of what to do for today, while you were thinking you decided to get a drink. After pouring yourself a drink you took a drink while Sans said: "Did you guys bone?" Upon hearing this you spit out your drink and started choking. Once you swallowed the liquid you were choking on you looked over to him and said: "No!" You then covered your face due to embarrassment, your face was completely red as you tried to cover it from them.

After breakfast was over you waved them goodbye as they left your house and walked down the street. You smiled and closed the door, you leaned against he door and held your chest. "Why must I be such a coward?..." You asked yourself as you thought of Frisk which brought a sweet smiled to your face.

(Almost past 100 oh my god! I can't wait until it hits 100. Thank you guys so much and like I said before go and follow NM_Fade. He's the one who gave me the suggestion for this chapter. See ya guys later!~)