Confessions, Confrontations & Surprise Visits

(So this is the next chapter. I took a break halfway through and now I'm really tired so I just let my imagination run wild.)

It was the day after you all arrived and Frisk, Sans also Papyrus had gone out to go exploring while you stayed in the room to unpack all your things, chill also watch some tv. While you were laying on the bed watching tv, someone came to the door and started pounding on it as hard as they humanly can. You tried to ignore it, thinking that it was someone who was knocking on the wrong door until you heard someone yelling outside in the hall. You stood up and walked over to the door with a sigh, you didn't bother to check who was there, you just swung open the door and saw a person leap towards you then push you inside the room. You fell back and landed on your back.

"Agh, what the hell is your problem!?" You shouted and you felt something sharp and being pressed against your neck. Your eyes widened and you stared into the pair of red eyes I front of your own eyes, you saw anger, jealousy and hatred in those eyes. You wanted to speak but it felt as if there was a large lump in your throat preventing you from speaking. "Listen up you piece of shit. You can't have her, she's MINE. If you even try making a move on her, I'll kill you without hesitation. I don't care if Smiling Trash kills me. But I do care if you dare try to take Frisk away from me." Just by hearing that threat that made you regret your feelings towards Frisk but it also made you even more determined and pissed to be threatened by that. Nobody was gonna stop you from loving her. You nodded your head and as the knife was pulled away you grabbed their wrist then twisted it, disarming them. You shoved them away then picked up the knife. You glared at them and they glared back.

"You can't stop me. I'll love her, rather you like it or not. You know why? It's bec-" Your were cut off by seeing them charge at you. You stepped out of the way and swung the knife at them, trying to at least cut them. They growled and you slowly walked towards the door, carefully watching them. They grabbed the lamp and threw it at you. "Oh shit!" You shouted then ducked, the lamp missing you and breaking upon impact on the door. You looked back to the broken lamp and frowned then turned around to see them ready to kick you. You didn't have anywhere to go, making their kick successful and hitting you on the face. You fell onto the broken lamp, some of the shards from the bulb cutting you, you looked up at them and they smirked down at you then picked you up. You questioned their strength and before you can do anything you fell back onto the broken lamp and you saw them being thrown across the room. You stood up and turned around to open the door, once you opened the door you saw Sans. His left hand engulfed in blue flames and blue flames coming out of his right eye socket. "I promised Frisk I'd keep an eye socket on you." He said as he walked past you. You saw him and the person glaring at each other.

"Chara..." "Smiling Trash." Said the person you suspecting Chara to be. Before Chara could do anything Sans snapped his fingers then Chara was lifted into the air and spun around at a fast pace. You watched as Sans walked up to Chara then Chara stopped spinning. Chara held their stomach and mouth, like they were about to puke. Sans then said: "Wanna hear a joke?" He then used his magic to whip Chara to the ground twice as he said knock knock, you just sighed then walked up to him then said: "You're jokes and puns aren't as eggcellent as you think." He turned to you and replied with: "Heh, yours aren't either. But they still crack me up." You chuckled then said: "You always leave me scrambled at how fast it takes for you to reply with another pun or joke." "Well after all I am just that eggcellent." "Hey I already said that. I put a ton of work into that... A skeleton of work." A few more bad puns later. You two had finished and Sans let Chara go on a warning, if he were to try and hurt you again, Sans wouldn't hesitate to kill him.

     After your surprise meeting with Chara you had cleaned up the room and got rid of the broken lamp, you laid back down onto the bed then looked over to Sans. You said: "Sans... Thanks, also... You didn't happen to hear anything right?" Sans turned over to you then said: "You gonna bone?" You instantly knew he heard the reason you two were fighting, you blushed due to embarrassment then buried your face in the pillow then yelled: "FUCK YOU!"