I'm what?!?!

Sabrina's POV: My eyes flutter open to the faint beeping. I see Tony walk in and he comes over. Jamie hugs him in those weird bro hugs and Tony kisses me. "Jamie am I dying?" "I'll go get the doctor." "Sabrina your 4 months pregnant."  Pulling up my shirt I see the bulge and I thought I just needed to work out more. I smile and walk to Nikki's room. She throws her arms around my neck and she smiles. "I'm an aunt." "Wow word around here travels fast does Danny and dad know?" "Nope we have dinner tonight so you tell them." I smile this is going to be so fun haha not. I get into my uniform and we go in for a shift. The lights are off and chief is even gone. Huh, I look around and soon can't even find Jamie who was right behind me. I walk into the conference room. "Happy baby shower!!!" Eddie hugs me and smiles. The chief hugs me and I smile. Eddie smiles and I grab my keys and we get ready to go out and patrol. I can't believe I can work until 8 and 1/2 months pregnant. I smile and then I realize it's four and dinner is at 4:15. "Jamie we have 15 minutes to get to dinner, it takes about 20 minutes to get there. Eddie come on and get your butt in my car." Eddie laughs then kisses Jamie and grabs my hand. I skip with her until my car and then I drive to the Reagan house. Tony meets me at the door quickly kissing me and walking in with Jamie because Eddie was holding my hand and not letting go. This was Eddie's first family dinner and she was so nervous. I open the door and Eddie sits on one side of me and Jamie sits on the other side of me. Tony sits by Jamie and Nikki starts crying. I smile and scoot over in my chair and Eddie takes the side next to Jamie and I sit next to Nikki. We all smile and I hug Nikki. "Eddie I'm going to eat you're going to have to let go of my hand." She smiles and lets go of my hand. I smile and soon as I finish eating Eddie grabs my hand and pulls me into the other room. "When are you going to tell them?" "I'm going to tell when we go back out ok?" "OK, but I'm nervous about telling them about us." "Tell them your my sister and took a bullet for me which is true and besides you been on the job for 6 months." "True." I smile and hug her and we go back down. Jamie looks at us and smiles and my phone rings.

Phone convo: S=Sabrina and C=Chief

S=Hello?

C=Hey Officer Reagan I need you and Jamie and Janko since she's your family and also your partner to come in right away.

S=Ok, we'll be right there. Should we bring Danny or Erin?

C=Bring your entire family. It's about Joe and you all need to see this.

"Jamie grab your jacket!! Eddie get in the car!!" "Sabrina what happened?" "The chief knows something about Joe and says we have to see it, so move!! Erin, Nikki and Danny you can ride with me. Dad and Pops take your armored car and Tony you can also ride with me." Soon we're all piled into my SUV which surprisingly held all of us except Pops and dad and Danny's boys and Linda but we're all going to the same place. I squeal my tires, pull into a parking spot and tear off my seat belt. Eddie grabs my hand and Jamie grabs my other and Tony walks behind me. I run into the Chief's office and Joe turns around. "We buried you!!" I feel tears streaming down my face and I'm crying and I see Jamie and Danny crying and so is Erin. "All these years why?" "I was deep undercover and I was on a hit list, I couldn't surface until we put away the guy who put all of us on the list. I'm sorry, I love you guys so much." I run into his arms and I hug him and he wraps his arms around me. Soon everyone hugs us and I clear my voice. "Guys I'm pregnant and by the way Eddie is my sister and she took a bullet for me so she's going to be coming to dinner with me and Jamie and Tony." They smile and I grab her hand and kiss Tony. He suddenly sinks to his knee. I gasp and hold Eddie's hand. "I know this isn't very romantic but I've wanted to marry you since our first date. Sabrina Daisy Reagan will you marry me?" "Yes!!" I kiss him and he hugs me slipping on the ring.

I smile and stare at my ring

I smile and stare at my ring. Eddie hugs me and I smile. Joe hugs me and soon I'm atmy apartment with Eddie and Jamie since we all basically live there. I go to sleep. I wake up and get dressed in my workout clothes and put my badge around my neck an my gun in my holster. I wake out of my room and leave with Jamie and Eddie. We go running through central park and I come across a lady crying. "Miss are you ok?" "Yeah I'm Tina but who are you?" "I'm officer Sabrina Reagan but you can call me Sabrina. Let me guess you tripped down the stairs right." "I want help but he could be watching me and he will kill both of us." "Tell you what I'll have my brother officer Jamie Reagan flag down that police car and we'll go with you and stay with you." "Ok." Jamie nods and walks over and flags them down. Jamie and I grab Tina's hand and we all squeeze into the back. I help her get cleaned up and I smile when she hugs me. "How far along?" "Four months." She nods and Jamie emerges from Chief's office. I notice Grayson staring at me. "Grayson I'm married and pregnant so stop staring at me." She gets put into witness protection and we part but I promise to come see her. We start patrolling and come to an alley where there's two cars in the way. I honk and they flip me off. I turn on the lights and they jump in the cars. "Eddie, Jamie get out its a trap!!!" They get out but before I can my arm's on fire and the doors won't open. "Sabrina, cover your face I'm breaking the glass!!" I hear the glass break and Eddie drags me over to Jamie. I breathe heavily," She wasn't joking when she said her ex would try to kill us." We go to the hospital and get my arm wrapped up. Danny runs over and hugs me and I see Joe trailing behind him. Joe wraps his arms around me. "Eddie thank you for saving my life and dragging me out of our burning squad car and Jamie thanks for shooting the son of the bitch." Danny goes and gets a name from Tina but ends up finding her dead. I cry into Jamie's shoulder and I feel Eddie's arms wrap around me. We go back to our fortified apartment and I lay on the couch. I feel that I'm glad to have an amazing family like mine. I go to sleep on the couch with Eddie's legs on my lap mine on her lap and Jamie holds me in his arms. I wake with alert when someone's banging on the door. I grab my gun and cock it and I see Eddie do the same. "Jamie would die if we weren't here." She smiles and takes one side and I take the other. "Open up will ya." I flick the lock and we both lower our guns and then I hear something drop behind us. Me and Eddie swing around guns up. "Woah it's just me." I sigh and put my gun in my waist band. "Here's dinner but I gotta go." "Thanks Danny."