▪︎DISGUISE 1▪︎

Her POV

"Are you sure you want to do this? I can take your place if you want. You don't need to do this Savy." Sambit niya habang nag aalalang nakatingin sa mga mata ko.

I stared at him coldy.

"You think I can't do it?" Harsh tone was evident in my voice.

"I'm not saying that you can't do it. I'm just worried about the possibilities Sav. Ayokong may mangyari ulit. I can't afford to lose you this time. Ikaw lang ang meron ako." He speaks so softly and I hate it.

"You don't have to be worried. Kaya ko ang sarili ko." Malamig kong sagot.

"Fine, if you really want to do it then go. I got your back, always remember that." Then he kissed my forehead.

"I know. I have to go. Tell that old man I'm not coming home tonight. And oh, stop calling me Savy. I'm not that weak girl anymore." Then off I go.

I glanced at the invitation card that I am holding. A masquerade party ey? I guess I'll start here.

~~~

I did my thing as soon as I got back from my mansion. Changing into my sexy backless crimson red night gown. Put some heavy make up on and slipped into a high heeled shoes.

I stared at my self in the mirror. Cold blue eyes. Nothing changed for the 5 years. I can still see the monster they made and I loathe it.

I came back to reality when I heard  someone knocked at my door. Grabbing my mascara, I opened it just to see one of my butler bowing down.

"It's time to go Lady Savannah."

Without any words I walked out and went to the limousine parked infront of my mansion.

I looked outside the window as soon as the driver started the engine.

~~~

I can hear the mellow music as soon as the limousine stopped infront of the mansion where the ball is held.

Fixing my mascara, I opened the door. I soon as my feet stepped out of the car, I was blinded by multiple flash of cameras. Oh media. How I hate these people. Derederetso lang akong naglakad papasok sa venue without minding what they are asking as I pass by them.

I was welcomed by the one who invited me. My dearest Aunt Emelia.

"Thank God you came! I was thinking you won't come here my dear." She told me as she enveloped me with her tight hug.

Geez, what's with the gestures human.

If only you know Aunt Emelia.

"I just need to deal with someone Aunt. And I need you to get out as soon as something happen got it?" I'm not that harsh. She's my father's half sister anyway.

Her happy expression changed into worried one. Without saying another word, I went to the nearest table and the waiter gave me drink.

As minutes pass by, may lumapit sa akin.

Finally, he's here.

"Didn't know a busy lady will come to this ball." Mr. Greg said as a maniac smile plastered on his lips.

Ugh disgusting.

"I wanted to see  you Mr. Greg." Sambit ko habang dahan dahang hinaplos  ang dibdib niya and he's enjoying it.

Lumapit ang isa sa mga waiter at binigyan siya ng  inumin.

"Cheers?" I told him flirtingly.

"Cheers." And we clicked our glasses. Kaagad niyang tinungga ang iniinom.

Bigla nalang nagkagulo ng may mga biglan nawalan mg malay. Kaagad akong umalis nang nawala sa akin ang atensyon ng matandang Greg.

Can't wait to make them sleep forever. I called one of my men to check everything.

"Updates?" I asked.

"They're already infected by the poison in their drinks Lady. 20 seconds before explosion." I smirked at my self. Good job.

I end the call and counted as I walked away

20
19
18
17
16
15
14
13
12
11
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1

Then I heard the loud explosion. I glanced back to check the mansion that's slowly turning into ashes.

Umpisa palang to. It's  pay back time.

*********

A/n :

So ayun nga ngayon lang nawala yung writers block ko I'm actually having a hard time kung pano to babaguhin I'm honestly not good at making stories but I'm trying my best to atleast give you a decent update so bear with me please.