Chapter 10

I wake up with my head and hands on Rocky's chest. I could feel him playing with my hair. I could also hear him singing a song. It was One Last Dance by, his very own band, R5. I sink down in the covers and turn over. "Kacey, you're awake?"

"Go away." I groan. I'm mad at him. At least I think I am. I get up and get ready, putting on jeans, a polar bear shirt, and tennis shoes with my hair in a braid and a beanie on. I get back and sit down on my bed. He tickles me and I squeal. "No! Stop Rocky! Stop it!" I giggle. "Rocky, stop it! Stop it!" I can't stop laughing.

He stops and I stop laughing immediately. "Rocky, tickling me isn't going to change anything. Now, go away."

"No, I'm not going anywhere."

"Go away!" I kick my leg backwards and I can feel myself kick him. "Go away, Rocky."

"I figured you would act like this. Good thing I brought.." I feel something cold around my hand and I hear a click. I open my eyes and look at my left hand. I couldn't believe it. I seen two metal circles with a chain in the middle. Rocky's hand was in one circle and mine in the other. That idiot hand-cuffed us together!

I immediately jump out of bed, yanking him with him. "What are you thinking Rocky?! Unlock us!"

He stares at me confused, "With what?"

I hoped he wasn't serious. "You're kidding." I say, losing all hope when Rocky shakes his head. "Rocky! You really just hand-cuffed us together?! And you don't have a key?!"

He shakes his head. "I was supposed to, wasn't I?" I nod my head and groan. "Well, what's so bad about being hand-cuffed to me? We're best friends aren't we?"

"Rocky, I'm mad at you for the way you acted yesterday! Now, I can't even be mad at you in peace!" I yank him downstairs. "Come on, Rocky! We have to go to the same place now! Hurry up!"

He starts moving with me and I bust through the Lynches' door. The family is sitting at the breakfast table. "Hey. Did you two make up?"

"We're closer than ever before!" I smile at them. Then I glare at Rocky, showing them all our hand-cuffed hands. "Literally."

Rydel's hand flies up to her mouth. "Oh my God, Rocky, you were serious?!"

"He told you?"

"We all thought he was joking!"

"Well now, this idiot doesn't have a key to unlock us!"

"Well at least I'm your idiot, huh?"

"Not today, you aren't." I glare at him. I yank him towards the breakfast table. I sigh. "This looks great, Stormie. Can I eat with you guys?"

She smiles at me. "Of course, sweetie. And sorry about Rocky. He wasn't thinking."

"I was thinking! Just.. not at the time."

I start eating my pancakes. "This is really good, Stormie." I smile.

"When do I get to eat it?" I stare at Rocky for a second. "I can't eat with my left hand and you're swinging my right one around so you can eat with your left like someone's gonna take your food!"

"Shut up, Rocky." I dig into pancakes with my fork and feed him. I burst out laughing when syrup slides down his face. He wipes his mouth and then moves his right hand to get his tea and then starts to eat with it, swinging my left hand around. "Dude, now you're eating like it's gonna run away!"

He starts laughing and spits out his drink. Rydel bursts out laughing. Rocky falls out of his chair, bringing me with him. We both start laughing like idiots. Ross speaks up, looking under the table at us laying on the floor, "I don't get it."