End : Keep Myself Alive in You

The bell ring , signalling that the lunch hour is over . The students also slowly start to fill up their respective class . JungKook and Halla also make their move to their class . On their way , they walk hand in hand and Halla lean on his shoulder . Both of them can't stop smiling . Not far from them , JiMin is observing them .

She is happy now . And that's all I need . But ...

At the bottom of his heart , there is this heavy feeling that he want to deny . He remember what the evil soul said ,

'Even you can bring her back to life , you still can't change her fate'

He shred off the feeling away .

Even you are acting that you are strong but still , my mind keep reminding me that I'll lose you anytime soon . I feel like I failed as your protector .

He sigh and continue walking towards his class .

"You head to the class first . I need to go to toilet " , says Halla when they are just few class away from theirs . JungKook nods and enter the class first .

As she walk into the toilet , she close the washroom's door . And she feels ache around her chest . She clench her chest hard and at one time , she feels like she want to throw up .

She enter the empty toilet and vomit into the toilet bowl . Her vomit is endless and it made her head ache . She realizes that she is vomiting blood . It's nothing but blood .

Blood ..

Is this the time for me to 'go' ?

I just getting remembered by him and now I'm going to die ..

It just unfair ..

Please , just a little bit more ..

The tears is flowing because it's so hurt and she start sobbing .Then , it can be heard that someone is knocking the door .

"Excuse me . Are you okay ?"

"Yes ? Oh , yes . I'm okay "

"Should I call the teacher ?"

"No , it's okay . I just have a stomach ache . No need to worry "

But the girls seems worry because the sound seems like she's really hurt . So , she get out from the toilet t o get someone help . Accidentally , JiMin is on his way back to his class.

"Excuse me" , JiMin stop his step as the girl is calling him .

"There's one girl . I think her name is Halla . She is vomiting endlessly inside the toilet . She said that she's okay but I don't think so . Can you help me call the teacher ?" , without doubt , he enter the female toilet worriedly .

"Halla-ya , do you hear me ? Halla-ya !", he knock the door hard but no one is answering . There's no even breathing sound from the inside . And it just made him more worry and start to push the door , using all the strength he have . For the first few trials , he failed . For the 3rd times , he crush the door and seeing that she already unconscious .

He go to get her and place her head in his arms . Her lips is pale and the colour inside the toilet bowl is red . So , he assumes that it's her blood .

"You can't leave like this . Stay strong for a little bit more . Please , not now ", he shake her face but no response .

He take her behind his back out of the toilet but it's getting block by the students that start crowding in front of the washroom .