Responsibility

JiMin is going out secretly without Halla noticing .He take a walk at the park nearby .

Using his angel eye , JiMin can see and feel devil are hanging around .But he is not interested to disturb their work since the only purpose that he get down is just to protect Halla .

~~

" JiMin-ah , appa is calling you" , he who was playing with random kid in front of his house , stood up and walk away from those kid while heading into the house .

JiMin is belong to the 2nd rank of Angel family where all the angel that belong to this family cannot be possessed by the higher rank Devil .

While the 1st rank is belong to the smartest Angel . They are the leader of all the Angel rank .

"Son , I think for the next eclipse , you should go down to Earth . Your eldest sister had successfully gain for the next rank" , the hoarse voice , not so calm , not so serious tone . A man with white and long beard sitting on the throne with 2 fairy are fanning him while his son is kneeling down in front of him .

"But appa , you know that I'm not interested for that kind of things . Just let me stay here . The rest of my friend said that Earth was not so safe to live" , he sound like begging .

"I know son . But it's compulsory for every heir of Angel rank to go down there . To challenge themselves . You are the one that will become the leader of our family after I'm gone" , JiMin just looking down , accepting his fate . Even though he is the second child but that's nothing if the first child was a girl .

"I get it , appa" , he bowed to him before leaving the throne room and heading to his room .

His mom realized that his expression change right after he went out of the throne room .

He stood on the bridge that separate between the castle and his family's house . Staring deeper into the river as the fishes live there want to comfort him .

"Are you sad , my son ?" , his mom was standing right beside him . There were 2 other fairy that watched them from far .

He looked at his mom's face . Soon , the sad feeling already brushed away .

"Every guy in every family already gone there . If I refuse , it meant that I'm scribbling my family's name and I don't want to let that happen"

"But what made you so look so sad?"

"I don't know mom . I have a bad intuition on this . Something that will affect my whole life as soon as I came back from Earth" , still looking into the river .

" Son , look at me" , slowly , he turned around .

"You are the strongest little angel that I've ever met . If not because of you saving my girl , I think I won't be able to see her smiling today" , that boost him a little bit .

" By the way , you aren't going there to fight those devil , son" , he gave a curious look .

" What do you mean by that ? But appa said ..."

"Your father is asking me to say the truth . He was afraid that you won't accept it if he was the one that told you"

"Telling me what ?"

"You aren't going there to fight those devil and the one that actually command you was not your father"

" But the 1st Angel rank family" , his mother continued .

"But why ?"

" You know about Halla ?"

" Yeah , why ?"

"She want to go down to Earth to bring back the heir of the 1st Angel rank since the leader is dying . No one knew about it . Since your father is the closest person with him , he accept the request even he know that Halla cannot go down there alone ."

"She don't have power as Angel nor Devil . So , if she is going down there alone , she might facing danger as soon as he step on Earth . Your father want you to protect her . Can you ?"

Silent was filling for a moment . JiMin didn't know how to decide .

~~

Now here he is , on Earth .

The place where he thought as scary ..

The place where he thought not safe to live ..

Suddenly , his phone is ringing .

" Owh , Halla-ya"

"Where are you now ?"

"Park"

"Stay there at your place , I'm coming . It's your fault of leaving me alone" , he chuckles .

"I just don't want to disturb your precious moment with that 'nothing' guy" , he can hear that she is laughing a little .

" Whatever , JiMin-ah . I'm done talking"

" Okay" , then , both of them end the talk .

He stand up from the bench he sit and walk a little more , then stop at one place where the night sky is more clearer before he feel someone is hugging from back .

His only thought that it might be Halla since they just have each other on this Earth .

But the moment last when Halla is not loosen her hand from the hug .

As he carefully turn around , Halla weakly faint into his embrace . As he catch her , he see that her neck is burning . He don't know who did it but he can sense a devil is hiding behind a tree but he ignore it as he is more concern about Halla , who is not even opening her eyes.

Shockingly , JungKook who is on his way back home , the witness of everything . He know who did that .

The Red Hair devil , the devil that have power to attack on devil-blood family .(his acquaintance in first chapter)

But why she is targeting JiMin who have pure angel blood ?

----------------------------------------------------

A/N : Hey , I'm coming back again . I don't know why I'm so excited on writing the next part . Maybe I'm coming home .. Haha .. Hope you guys enjoy the story ..

^_^