10 years later

Third person POV

" it's been 10 years huh" Says the now teenage girl crystal looking at the photo of her friends and now living with her relatives since her parents died in a car accident 6 years ago.

Now at the age of 16 she now control her inner wolf side and also hide her ears when she's at school, she never showed it to anyone but mostly the populars always takes her hood off and always made fun of her. She was always.....alone, she never fit in with everyone at school because of her ears, the only people that she trust is her relatives.

" crystal! Hurry up your going to be late for school!" One of her relatives said which is her aunt " *sighs* I'm coming!" Crystal replied back. She put on her jacket with a hood and grab her bag and goes down stairs to see her uncle, her 2 older cousins, her 2 younger cousins and her aunt.

Crystal's POV

"Took you long enough to get out of the room" my oldest cousin, Brandon said " sorry I was just looking at something" i said with a sad smile " well your breakfast is ready so eat up" my aunt said while feeding my youngest cousin, Adrienette (lol miraculous ladybug).

" and after that Brandon is going to get you to school, right Brandon?" My older cousin, Felix said (lol my friend suggested it..... ok I better shut up now) while eating his breakfast " yeah, yeah whatever" Brandon replied.

" felix, your teachers told me that you got low scores on your math tests and we insist that you study in your room and not playing any video games and using the TV until you got higher grades if you wanted to go to college!" My uncle said " what!? But dad! " felix said, shock that he won't be playing any video games or using TV " no buts young man, starting today you won't be using any electronics!" My aunt said " ugh, fine" felix replied.

After we ate breakfast, first we go to my younger cousin's school " have fun Isabella!" I said " I will! Bye!" She replied and runs to school and next is..... *sighs* my school, sure! Since my 2 older cousins go to the same school as I am doesn't mean that it won't stop the bully! I'm in sophomore year, Felix is in junior year , and Brandon is in senior year.

I've always gotten straight A's on every subjects due to my wolf instincts I'm a bit of athletic in some ways and also a straight student. Brandon parked his car and we hop off of the car and I put my hood on as we walk inside the school, " hey crystal were going to our class now, so see you later?" Brandon said " yeah see ya" i replied. Then they go to they're own class leaving me going to my own homeroom.

As I walk to my home room everyone stares at me in disgust but I ignore them since this is how my life is going to be. Now I'm in front of my homeroom and walk inside and again ignoring the stares as I go to my seat. Once I got to my seat, here comes the populars " well, well if it isn't the wolf-eared freak!" The leader of the populars, chloe.

I groan in annoyance as I kept being quiet " oh look chloe, it seems the she didn't changed her pathetic hair color" one of chloe's best friends holds a strand of my hair as I smack her hand away from it " just leave me alone I don't have business with you" i said holding my hood to keep them away from pulling it then the teacher comes in as we head back to our seats "good morning students" the teacher greeted " good morning Mr. Robin " we greeted back " so students! We have a new student today so please come in " Mr. Robin said as the new student comes in.

He looks kinda familiar but I can't place my finger on it but then it hit me like a rock. It can't be who I'm seeing right now, I thought he was dead but how? Alfred?

To be continued
◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hey everyone! I am so so sorry hat there's something missing in this chapter so I hope you can forgive me so I have to renew this chapter and again I'm so so sorry so bye and stay awesome

The Snowy wolf {DISCONTINUED}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें