The curse

Mr. Evvanna's POV

' the curse, no, I thought that the curse is just a myth but why did it happen to be our daughter who haves that curse!' I thought, worried that our daughter will have a difficult life ahead of her and it will be hard to make friends since she was different than the others. Then the nurse gave our baby to my wife and left,
My wife held our baby, crying cause she knows about the curse AND how her life is going to be. I put my hand on her shoulder and told her " everything's going to be alright" she looked at me and said " how? I didn't want our child to have that curse and that life!" " don't worry she'll make it through, were her parents
After all so we have to support her" i said trying to let her know that she's going to make it through and support her as her parents and she said" y-your right, she needs our support to get through this" she smiled and looked at our daughter, then our daughter opened her eyes revealing her bright blue eyes that have tint of shine in it like a shard of crystal shines when the sun shone it's brilliance and we know what to name her "welcome to our world Crystal Evvanna...."

Somehow we know that she's going to have a unknown power within her that she needs to control it someday.

*days later*
Third person POV

As the couple get out of the hospital, they covered crystal's ears so that other people in public will not notice the difference, the government knows about this and decides that it would be a secret to all who wanted her powers so they have to cancel the news cast about Crystal Evvanna's curse.

It was a secret between them and the government, for now, until 7 years later..... an incident happened....

To be continued
◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
Hey everyone! I hope you guys liked it and I know that the last part is kinda mysterious about the incident in 7 years later but you guys will never know what that incident is, so I think this will be a contest to guess what will happen in 7 years and ofcourse there will be one winner if they guess the closest one in the 7 years incident so if you guys lose its ok atleast you tried your best so yeah!
And by the way leave a comment or vote if you guys like it so bye and stay awesome!!!!