7 years later

Third person POV

" mommy! Daddy! Hurry up!" Said a 6 or 7 year old crystal running to the pizzaria with her mom and dad " sweetie, the pizzaria isn't going anywhere you know" " I know but I wanted to see them for the first time since I'm always stuck at home!" Little crystal said trying to hurry up " " wait crystal! Put on your hat first before you go inside!" Her father said telling her to put on her hat " ok!" Said crystal putting on her Hat to cover the wolf ears as they go inside.

Little Crystal's POV

As me and my parents go in. I look around the place and saw so many colors and I saw kids going to the stage as all the parents are talking then me and my parents took a table and maid comes in taking an order, I wasn't really paying attention that much but I kept looking at the singing animal robots and wanting to look at them a little bit closer so I ask mommy and daddy if I can go to them "o-ok sweetie just not too close" they said and I excitedly get off of my sit and go to the stage.

As I got a little bit closer to the stage, one kid accidentally took my hat off and my wolf ears have shown. Then all the kids look at me and saw that I have wolf ears.

" are those wolf ears?"

" ew, we should stay away from her before she even eat us!"

" yeah, I don't want to be around her!"

" her ears are so disgusting"

" let's go to pirate cove to be away from her"

All the kids agree and went to pirate cove and one of them drop my hat but I just stood there shock and sad at the sametime and one kid push me into the ground and the kids laugh at me and I started to cry " look at her, she's such a loser" then the other kids laugh at me again. then I felt something within me, my nails are getting sharper so is my teeth and my eyes went into red and in one second I grab the kid's collar lifting him up as I started growling. All the kids went scared and all of the parents notice this and grabs their children safely to them.

Third person POV

As little crystal goes into her inner wolf side and about to kill a kid, her parents went to stop her and trying to get into her senses. Crystal closed her eyes and then opens the and see that her original eye color is now back " what happened? " and she sees all of the parents and children steps away and giving her a look of disgust of what she just did and the kid she almost killed went back to her/his mother as the mother hugs their child protectively.

" that child, she's a monster!" Says that one adult.

" she wasn't supposed to be in here!"

" that monster isn't welcomed here!"

As all adults throw insults at her, her parents try to convince them that it wasn't her fault but in crystal's mind repeating of what they said she look at her hands and look at they're faces, their faces shown disgust, anger, and fear then she started to run away as her parents called her out.

Crystal is now crying in the corner hearing all the names in her head repeatedly, she holds her ears asking it to stop " hey you alright?" Crystal look up to see a blonde haired boy holding a bear plushie then he notice the ears " are those ears real? Wow,that's so cool!" At first crystal looked away but when he complimented her ears she looked up to him " do you really think so?" She asked.

" yeah! Your ears are super cool! " he said and crystal smiled and blush a little " th-thanks!" She said smiling " so what's your name?" The blonde boy said " my name is... Crystal, Crystal Evvanna what's yours? " she replied " my names Alfred nice to meet you! Say wanna be friends?" The boy named Alfred asked "sure!" Crystal replied smiling at him.

Then her parents finally found her with Alfred " crystal! Crystal, sweetie are you okay?" Her mother asked " I'm okay, mommy this is Alfred my friend" she said introducing her friend " it's a pleasure to meet you" he said politely " it's a pleasure to meet you too Alfred, thank you for being crystal's friend" her father said " it's no problem really" Alfred said then his parents called out saying it's time to go " hey I gotta go now so see you soon?" "Yeah see you soon!" And Alfred left leaving crystal and her parents and soon they went to they're home and rest up but in crystal's mind there's something that she won't forget.

And that is having a friend by her side, she and Alfred spend time with eachother and ofcourse Alfred introduce her to his friends and his brother and ofcourse they accept her the way she is and they would play together and Alfred and crystal became the best of friends until.... another incident happened.......................

The five missing children incident.

To be continued
◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hey everyone! Phew that was a long one to write but anyways now you guys know what happened in 7 years later but this one took longer than I thought it would so leave a comment or vote if you guys like it so bye and stay awesome!