Chapter 18✨(Naomi POV)

Start from the beginning

"You Jones daughter that's for fucking sure."

"Ha  don't remind me. Seriously though you want to start tonight, tomorrow, what's moves?"

"Tomorrow come back here at 9PM and we'll make our first drop in Jersey, you hanging with the big boys now girl so make sure you clear out your whole night. We need to pack the shit and then we move on out to meet the big man at 12:30AM. Don't be late to anything. In this business time is important cuz you 'ont want no pigs to catch you doing tha wrong thing and you get life just becuz you ain't beat them to the location in five minutes you understand me Shawty."

"I understand what you're saying..what exactly do y'all push anyway?"

"Baby girl this shit right here is a candy shop, we got xannies, angel dust , heroin, molly, weed baby girl we got everything your pretty little head could think of the list goes on and on."

"I can deal with that but I do the driving you seem to be really um involved with your work so I rather have the sober one drive."

"Please baby girl I drive sober, on my moms I won't do anything tomorrow just to prove to you that you can trust me."

"Okay Sammy."

"So you gon' just call me Sammy now?"

"Is that an issue?"

"Nah baby girl I like the way my name roll off ya tongue."

I had to turn away real quick because I was struggling trying not smile, I can tell Sammy peeped me smiling because he started smiling too his grill and all.

"Alright well I'll see you tomorrow Sammy."

"Bye babygirl."

I turn around and I just realized Ronnie wasn't next to me anymore, I did a quick circle around the house and found him talking to one of the girls in the kitchen.

He spots me and we head on out the house.

"So you're officially a drug dealer tomorrow! Are you excited?" Ronnie asked me.

"Ron do you hear yourself?"

"I'm just playing with you girl but Sammy took a like of you quickly y'all seemed to be hitting it off."

"Keep your  friends close and enemies closer. Dealing with these guys brings me one step closer to the head dog and one step closer to ending all of this mess."

"Yeah you keep telling yourself tat Naomi whatever makes you sleep better at night."

"Okay Ronnie I have to make myself happy somehow it's not like Lucas isn't single either. The relationship is over it's just that I'm so invested in that nigga I don't even know man. It's just Lucas and I never get a break we never get to have regular fun with Sammy at least I have a guy friend I flirt around with and feel NORMAL."

"Okay Naomi I see how it is."

"Shut up Ronnie you know no one could ever take your spot I just can't flirt with you because that would complicate too many things plus I truly treasure our friendship."