Chapter 18✨(Naomi POV)

Depuis le début

I positioned myself so that I would be facing the window. Man I can't stand Ronnie's ass right now.

About thirty minutes past and we finally reached the spot. Shit is a little sketchy considering but I understand why they put it in such a weird location.

Weird meaning where all the rich people live I swear they the only niggas that live on this street.

We park in front of the house and finally enter the house.

"This definitely the trap all right."

Ronnie started chuckling a little bit then shook his head.

I don't know what kind of trap house just causally leaves their door open to everyone and anyone.

As soon as we enter we see a bitch in the kitchen, to make things simple we just gonna say she was processing product.

One lightskin boy came up to me and looked me up and down licking his lip, trying to check me out or some shit.

"Damn Ma I don't know how I'm gonna be able to work witcha fine ass."

I'm not going to lie this nigga was fine, he had tattoos on his chest and a double cup in his hand full of sizzurp. Not the boy I would normally go for but damn if I was feeling adventurous I would risk it all.

"I'm sure we can work something out. You must be Trill-."

"These niggas out in the street call me Trill Sammy but a boss lady like you can call me Samuel."

"My nigga do you know how corny you fucking sound." Ronnie said.

Ron starts busting out laughing if you know Ron his laugh is contagious so of course I had to join in with him.

Out the corner of my eye I could see Sammy looking at me....this man must be real observant.

"So when are we going to start business, I wasted enough time I'm just ready to start moving shit and making money."