Zak POV-

A baby?! A fucking baby?! I was expecting anything but a child! People didn't realize that this wasn't just my disliking kids. This was more than that! This was me... Scared to bring a child into this world to have them subjected to pure evil. From bullies. I was bullied as a child and every day I wanted to die. Every single day. But this child would be different because it would be mine and the chances of feeling safe at home would be slim to with my line of work and the amount I always bring home.

It's a miracle I'm still alive and that I've not been thrown down a set of stairs... (I always hold the handrails anyway)

I didn't go back to the guys. I walked. I walked until my calves burned and cramped, I had no idea how long I had been gone for but the increase in people let me know it had been a while.

I looked at my watch and gawped. I'd been gone hours.. It didn't feel like hours at all!

I adjusted my cap and put on a set of shades before walking back. With my new props I wasn't disturbed by any fans. Then it happened.. I found myself in the buggy brigade.

I was surrounded by Pushchairs, babies babbling, toys sounding and women nattering away with beaming smiles.

I paused and held my head until it all passed, once they did, I continued my walk back to the hotel.

I felt cruel for walking out on y/n but I didn't know what to do! I needed air! I needed to think where we went from this. I mean... Was I even ready to be a dad? When the hell did we forget a condom?! I've never been this careless, I've always been on the ball with it. That and keeping myself clean from Diseases. The Last thing I needed was crabs and had to shave my hair and eyebrows. I shook my head thinking of my bald head and unlocked the rooms.

The place was quiet, I expected some source of movement, but everything was still. Strange.

Y/n never said she was going out?

Maybe she needed air too?

I slumped on the bed and waited.

How could I raise a child? I'm barely making a decent husband. If it wasn't for Billy giving me a few pointers to win brownie points I would have a clue! I tried to ring her after 2 hours, but her phone went to voicemail.

I laid back looking up at my phone, I tried again. And again. And again.

"Come on Y/n!" I sighed.

**********

I woke up to pounding on the door causing me to jump up and raise my fist. Embarrassed of the move I lowered it and pulled the door open to Aaron.

"Dude? We're gonna miss our flight."

"Y/n? She's not with you?" I asked.

"No bro, look we really need to go. Like now!"

"I can't go without her Aaron! She's p- I can't go without her."

"Find her and hurry up dude!" He walked down the corridor.

"How?!" I called after him.

"Find her on your phone!" He yelled back.

"My phone.. My phone, of course!" I raced back in my room and opened the app.

My mind went all to shit when I saw the dot moving.. At a fast rate, across bloody states!

It showed the last movement before it marked signal lost. She left without me?!

I grabbed my things and met the crew. She had gone home...

There was no way in hell I could hide from this and she wasn't going to run on me. We need to face this together and together we are stronger!

*******

"What the fuck?" I asked myself looking around my house.

Everything was gone, all traces of y/n were gone? Like she was never here and that we as a couple, a married couple never existed.

I tried to ring her countless times but still got no answer, rubbing my eyes, I grabbed a set of keys and headed to the garage.

I drove to her place with the windows down to keep me awake. I needed to see her. Only all hope was squashed when I pulled up to see her place almost abandoned. I knocked on the door anyway..

For thirty minutes I knocked, begged and spoke to the wooden door but received nothing.

My only thought was that she had gone home.. To her home state after dropping a bombshell as big as this.

I should have handled it all better, but it was a shock. It is a shock! I still couldn't think of the time of no condom! I got back in my car confused, worried and lonely..

Now what do I do?!

Y/N's Pov

y/n jumped awake at the sound of the pounding on the door, she knew who it was and she sighed. "I can't go down there I can't go through being heartbroken again, I won't do it," she said to herself tearing up. 

She looked around the room and she boxed up the things he had bought her over the years they were friends and put it all in a box and walked to the front door and opened it walking out to him in his car 

"Here, i don't need nor want this stuff anymore and as for me and you i want a divorce we are done i'm moving back home and raising this child on my own, I knew this would ever work out I hoped and prayed it would but i was careless i should have made you protect yourself i should have done more to protect you so you wouldn't have ended up in this situation with me....I don't want any money from you i never have so right now i want is for you to forget all about me go home bring me the papers that are in your safe i'll sign them and this will finally be over" she said as strong as she could and walked back into the house slamming the door locking it and slumping against the door with one arm around her stomach and her other hand over her eyes as she sobbed quietly at the mistakes she had made, for not protecting her heart for not protecting him for not being able to keep him.

"I'm sorry" was all she could manage to sob out.