Santa's wish (continued part 4)

It was New Year's Eve morning, you and Zak had just gotten home the day before for the years last lockdown, it was a night you won't soon forget. It was your first lockdown with Zak and the guys and they all welcomed you in open arms, the spirits on the other hand well weren't as friendly to say the lease.

You went there with good intentions open mind and everything but that sorta backfired. The guys did all the set up and the interviews and you did your introduction with them on camera and smiled a lot during that time excited for what was to come if you only knew what was about to come you wouldn't smile so much.

You get all geared up and zipped up your black winter jacket, and seen Zak gesture you to go off camera he wanted to talk to you before you started. You finish up and walk outside to the SUV to talk with him.

"Hey what's up?" You ask and as soon as you ask he grabbed and kissed you and you happily accepted and returned.

"What was that for?" You smile rubbing his neck gently

"You" he smiles and you kiss him once more and he pulls back slow

"Promise me you'll be careful and that if you feel anything bad or good you tell me no matter what it is?" He asks seriously

"Yes of coarse I don't want anything bad to happen to me...or you for that matter you promise me to be safe too" you say and he nods and hugs you close to him and you hug back.

The two of you return and you get your things and camera and you all go in. After awhile you all get some great evidence an a experience each, the time came where Zak was going to make Aaron go alone but you offered to go with him causing everyone to look at you.

"What?" Was all you say and Zak speaks up.

"You're volunteering?" He says

"Yah why not you always make him go alone and it could be good me being a trigger object" you smile softly like please let me do this as of a "I'll show you what I can do and how brave I can be" he bites his cheek and agrees to let you go in.

He walk away to the room and look around it on the camera as Zak watches your every move, you find a chair towards the back of the room and have a seat and pan the camera around the room and record Aaron. After awhile of questions and not getting much of anything, but you couldn't shake the feeling of something bad about to happen. You look around the room and felt something tug on your coat and you jumped.

What was that?! Who was that!" You yell getting up and looking around on your camera and not seeing anything, your hear was pounding inside your eyes.

Aaron comes over and asks if your ok and you nod and sigh some

"Something tugged on my coat" you say with a small smile and it quickly falls and you start feeling angry all of a sudden Aaron sees your face and backs up and you smile at him and he goes to grab his walkie talkie but you hit it out of his hands and he backs up more and yells for Zak.

He sits and watched every move made and once you smashed the walkie talkie out of Aaron's hand he took off running to you and him. He reaches the room and turns on the lights.

"Hey what's going on here?" He asks as he makes his way to you.

"She just went crazy and smashed that outta my hand" Aaron says

You smirk and laugh "it was a joke get over it" you say and Zak could tell something was wrong with you, you were never rude or mean.

"Let's take a break, go back to nerve center and regroup ok" he asks

"Aye aye captain" you salute him sarcastically as you roll your eyes and he grabs your arm

"What's wrong with you?" He says

"Gee you need a list?" You snap and jerk your arm away from him and start walking away and he follows

"Y/n!" He yells and you don't stop you keep walking and get to nerve center and toss jay the camera and sit down and take the gear off "I'm done you got what you wanted you all need to leave now it's my turn to take from you" you say and they all look at you and you just smile and start letting everything that bothered you out about the guys and then it was Zak's turn.

"And you, where do I even begin with you!" You start and he stares at you and you began "let's see it took you over a year for you to decide you have "feelings" for me but not before you got me into bed a few times first, then treat me like the forever friend zone girl I watched girl after girl go in and out break your heart when I was there all this time and you never seen me until I make a stupid wish that you'd finally see me and be happy and it happens and you say you love me and ask me to be apart of your crew and then tell me to be professional around the guys and the camera that's crap Zak have I still not earned my place? Huh then the annoying dream that keeps happening of me and you and your happy and then one of them I have a big round belly and the next I'm holding a kid and you're so happy. You are the most selfish man she's ever met it's all about you and no one else and the whole hour I've been inside her that's all she's those get about is you and how to make you happy and make you see how much she wants the make you proud she went into a demon infested room you know that they hate woman, maybe I should just keep her all to myself how would you feel then huh? To lose another one to the ghosts" It said through her and she started closing her eyes slow and her legs giving out from under her.

He stood there in shock and he grabbed her in time catching her and he sighed and teared up some and got her in the SUV and drove to the nearest church to get her cleansed and then back to the hotel.

After the church he took you to the hotel room and laid you on the bed and took your coat and shoes off and covered you up as you started to wake up some the room was dim and you squinted your eyes some.

"H hey" you say softly

"Hey how do you feel?" He asks

"Ok tired, What happened?" You asked

"I'll tell you in the morning when we get home" he says and you nod and cover up and then hold his hand "come to bed please?" You ask softly and made room for him "we don't have to do anything" you add and hold his hand still he nods and kicks off his shoes and lays behind you feeling like crap because of what you had said about him. You curl up with his arm around your waist and you look back and roll over and face him and lean up and kiss him softly "good night Zak" you say and lay back down and rest your arm over his side and lay your head up on his chest and listen to his heart and his breathing and you fall asleep exhausted.