Married?! Part 2

It had been two days after that night and Zak was home sitting on his couch with Gracie contemplating on what to do about his situation. As his PR guy putit he had a few options, one stay married see how it could be, it couldn't be so bad being married to
y/n , give the marriage a try for six months to a year, or the D word Divorce. Honestly he didn't want that but he didn't see many options, plus he didn't know how y/n felt about it all you hadn't talked since that night part of him just wanted to get it over and done with other part small part wanted to see what it'd be like the curiosity of it all.

He sighed big rubbing his face earning a look from his best girl Gracie.

"Yah I know quit putting it off" he says and gets his phone from his pocket and pushed your name to call you.

You had just gotten home from the gym and was about to shower when your phone rang.

"Hello?" You say

"Hey....its me" Zak says

Your heart freezes along with your voice.

"Hello?" He says

"Y yah I'm here what's up" you say and sit down

"Could you come over I have some....evidence for you to look over for me need a second pair of eyes" he covers

"Aaron and billy are busy?" You ask

"Look if you don't want to.." He starts and you interrupt him.

"No no it's fine I was just wondering...I'm gonna shower and then I'll be over soon" you say and the two of you say goodbye and hang up.

After your long hot shower and a change of clothes of jeans and a simple v neck tee that fit you just good in all the right places. You arrived about a half hour later and you walked up to his door more nervous than you've ever been before standing at his front door.

The door opens and you see Zak, but he looks different you couldn't tell what it was but you knew something had changed in him.

"Hi" you say softly

"Hi," he gives you a small side smile "come in," he says and moves to the side letting you in.

As you walk in you set your bag by the door and got tackled to the ground by Gracie and her love. She got to your face in no time at all giving you long slobber kisses.

"Aaah yes sweetie, I missed you too" you laugh and turn your head away and she got your ear "uh, little help please?" you say and Zak smirks and pulls her back and helps you up as you wipe your face and ear off from her kisses. He couldn't help how beautiful he thought she looked right there, but he needed to get to business he still wasn't sure what he wanted to do about this whole situation, he needed to talk to you and now was the time.

"Hey ready to go view that audio?" he asked and you nod and take your coat off and hung it up and followed him up to his office.

Once there he walked over to the three monitors he had set up for all the evidence viewing, and pulled out the chairs and turned everything on. You come into the room and walk past his desk and seen some legal looking papers but figured it was something for the show not paying much attention to them. As you sit down next to Zak you thought about bringing up the other night but he spoke up first.

"Ok so we were in the basement and asking questions and we heard something tell me what you think it is" he asked and handed you the headphones.

You touched his hand gently when he helped you with the headphones and turned a slight shade of pink looking up at him and he gave you a soft smile and played the video/audio for you, you pressed the headphones into your ears and heard a few things and looked at him.

"Wow...I heard a scream and some crying then someone saying don't cry" you say taking them off your head and then fixing your hair

"Yah that's what we all thought too" he says kinda watching you do so.

You sigh softly and look up at him "Zak come on how long have you known me a few years now right? Why did you want my opinion on this when all of you knew what you heard" you ask

He bit his bottom lip gently and leaned back "I don't know I just did" he said rubbing his face in frustration at himself.

"Ok fine I'll see you later I guess" you say getting up and getting grabbed by the hand by Zak causing you to look back at him.

"Don't go yet we need to talk...." He started

"About the other night...I know" you say still holding on to his hand.

Zak gets up and goes and picks up the papers and leads you downstairs to the living room where you both grab a seat and try to relax. You spoke first.

"Listen Zak I don't ever do what we did...you know I don't drink, I was just feeling sorry for myself about how the break up went with what's his face I was heartbroken and I just wanted to forget everything and I did just that I remember bits and pieces about last night....I remember coming here all red, puffy eyed, you let me in and I spilled my guts that he had cheated on me and I caught him right in the act, and I came here I started drinking and drank some more and then it's fuzzy and the next thing I know we're back here and in bed clothes going everywhere kissing and I think you know what happened next" you say and he just kinda stares at you for a minute

"Zak I'm so sorry I know it was an accident....a mistake...it won't happen again I swear" you say looking at your lap afraid to look at his face.

It seemed like an eternity but he finally spoke.

"I I'm not mad at you...but there are some things you need to know" he says and you look up at him. Feeling like you had messed up more then you can fix and were about to hit you're breaking point also thinking he was going to end this friendship right then and there, but all he did was move you closer to him and hold you in his arms letting you know that's it's all going to be ok, Zak didn't know if it was but he was going to find a way to fix this without you finding out that you we're married at the moment this wasn't the time to say he wanted the divorce, right now he wasn't even sure he wanted it either.