Married Part 16

It was the next morning and Zak had convinced you to stay with him, I wasn't going down without a fight. I fought hard too, right up until the bastard kissed me knowing what he did to me. As the sun started to peek through the curtain you squinted and turned your head the opposite direction, looking over at Zak he looked so peaceful, so relaxed he never used to look like that, his eyes used to furrow together and he'd mumble softly, but now he seemed well happy.

You got up slowly and walked over to the bathroom to go clean up your face and use the festivities.

"Where do you think you're going?" he grumbled

Making you jump "Jesus...wouldn't you like to know" you say and go into the bathroom to do your morning routine.

After brushing your hair and teeth among other things you walked out of the bathroom and found him in the same spot as you left him, you decided to tease him a little, it was always fun you thought.

As you walked over and crawled up his bed from the bottom up to the top you gave him a very lustful look biting your lip slow locking eyes with him, you reached your way up to his chest and pulled the covers down slowly and crawled up into his lap and sat up on him.

"Good morning my Dark king" you purred leaning down by his ear as you felt hands travel down your sides to your hips and making their way to your butt, but you stopped him.

Clicking your tongue "no, no, good things come to those who wait" you say as you lean down and kiss him slowly at first as you started to grind your hips into his already awakened groin area. With a moan from him you stopped and kissed his nose "come on time to get up" you smile and try to get up

"He is," he growls and pushes himself against your panties

"N, no come on we have things to to do" you bit your lip hard as he did so

"You mean besides each other?" he smirks

"Y, yes" you stuttered, but he didn't stop

Your breathing picked up and you started begging him "Zak please sstop" you gasped, biting your lip at the feelings you were getting.

"You really want me to?" he grunted

"N no fuck" you moaned and leaned in to kiss him and he pulled away and kissed your cheek

"Don't start something you can't finish sweetheart," he smirked and flipped the two of you over and got up and walked into the bathroom.

"You son of a bi.." you said and laid back and yelled into a pillow at the frustration and swore you'd get even soon.

As soon as the two of you were showered and dressed you were done making smoothies for the two of you making yours first since he had strawberries in his and you were allergic to them. You sipped yours and got a smoothie stache you heard him smirk as he walked over "nice stachewifey" he smiled as he leaned in and kissed it off letting the kiss linger. "Cut it out" you smile softly and go and wash the blender and then began making his.

"What are we going to do today?" you asked him.

"Hmm, good question babe.....I got an idea change into shorts i have some in my closet from last summer, it's going to get really hot today so the less clothes the better" he winked

"Perv," you smirked shaking your head "reminds me your cars are filth we should wash them when we get back from wherever we're going" you say pouring his smoothie and going back to the bedroom and changing into the shorts from last summer it was a miracle that they still fit.