"Oh...your right.."

"I am here" A voice said behind me. As I turned back, he was like me but his wearing black clothes like mine. And he haves red eyes like me but not teary bloody eyes like mine. "I am Dark Link. You must be BEN. Am I right?" He replied.

"Wait, how do you know my name?"

"I was actually with you years ago."

"But, I didnt see you as I came here."

"Let me explain everything."
-----------------
Dark Link's story:

Slenderman: Dark! Please call everyone here!

Dark Link: Yes sir..

-next day-

Slenderman: Dark! Would you please cook for me some food?!

Dark Link: Okay! (Why another order again?)

-hours later-

Slenderman: Dark! Please don't use my laptop!

Dark Link: But how come everyone can use it?

Slenderman: Just don't use it.

-the third day of the week

Slenderman: Dark? Are you in the room? Dark? *opens the door* Dark?! Where are you?!
-------------------
"Slendy just made me as a slave..." Dark Link sobbed. "So that's why you were not with us?" I solicit. "Yes...he was just making me his slave for no reason.." Dark Link replied. "Dark..?" The voice of Slendy said behind me. As I turned back, Dark Link replied "Slendy...?". Slendy is about to hug Dark Link but he moved back so Slendy won't hug Dark Link. "Why did you made me as a slave, Slendy?" Dark Link solicit. "I am just testing you if you would want me to ask someone else." Slendy replied.

"Then, why the hell you don't want me to use the computer?"

"Because, there was something important that I don't want to show you and the others." Slendy replied looking down at the floor in a sad reaction.

------
A/n: hello everyone. I know I only put BEN's POV. Because your POV is a surprise. So Dark Link was with them for a long time. He just hid himself somewhere so he won't become Slendy's slave but it was all just a test and there was just something important that Slendy does not want to show anyone. But will BEN be able to save his beloved princess before 3 days ends?