Chapter 16

~BEN's *POV*~
I became even more worried than before. I really know that she is the only one. But now..she is gone..she was kidnapped by Jeff.. Just why. "Hey BEN. You okay?" Toby solicit me.

"Just being worried...about her."

"Don't worry. We will find her soon."

"I know...but she is with Jeff...what if Jeff will do something to her."

"I don't know about it but Jeff is evil-"

"Jeff is not evil. He was good before but now his just acting crazy."

"Oh...maybe..."

"Someone is controlling Jeff in his mind." I said as I hear there were footsteps behind me. It was Slendy walking towards me. "BEN, I know where (y/n) is." Slendy replied. "Really?! Where?!" I gasped. "She must be in Zalgo's mansion. And it must be that the others are there too." Slendy replied. It was really surprising that Zalgo was still on the run.

"But, how?! How can this be happening?! You said that Zalgo is dead!" I told Slendy.

"I just said that because I dont want all of you to just run all over the mansion."

"But Slendy, since you told us a very big lie, their all being missing. This the third day of this week."

"I am very sorry for not telling that he was alive."

"Thats okay Slendy. We just need to defeat Zalgo and save all of our friends.". After a few hours thinking how to get to Zalgo's mansion, I received a phone call. "Hello?" I solicit. "BEN, please help me!" A voice said. "(Y/n)?! Is that you?!" I solicit back.

"Yes! Its me BEN!"

"Where are you?!"

"Im somewhere like a mansion but its dark."

"You must be in some of our enemy's house."

"You have to help me before Jeff comes back after 3 days!"

"Why?!"

"He told me that Im gonna have some training on his bed! And you whats that!"

"I wont let that happen! Dont worry! Me, Slendy, and Toby will rescue you!"

"Wait, where is Clockwork?"

"She was killed by someone that we dont know. There is no note behind"

"(Y/n)! Who are talking to?!" A different voice said. 'That must be Jeff. I have to save her before 3 days end.' I thought in my mind. Then the call ended. I went to Slendy's room to see him and I told everything about my phone a few minutes ago. "This is getting worst. Why does Jeff needs to do that to her?!" Slendy solicit me. "I dont know and I dont want that to happen to my beloved girl!" I said as I am about to cry. "Dont worry. We will save her before 3 days end." Slendy replied as he hugged me.

After a few hours again, I kept my phone on the center table and waited for another phone call. Then Toby came. "Sup BEN. What are you doing?" Toby solicit me. "I am waiting for another phone call from (y/n)." I replied. "She called you a while ago?" Toby solicit.

"Yeah. And I am very worried."

"Why?"

"Because after 3 days, Jeff will do something to her that I really dont like that to happen."

"Oh..you mean the scene?"

"Dude...are you really that pervy?"

"You know me."

"Nevermind..but anyways, before 3 days end we have to save (y/n) before Jeff does something to her bad."

"Sure thing. But...dont you think were this little and Zalgo's team is more than our's?