Chapter Nine

RECAP

                  It took over an hour until I was able to have the courage to come out of the shower,I sobbed so hard that must have been the worst I've cried since he came back.

 When I stepped out the shower going to face the mirror all I saw were the bruises-everywhere-. My skinned was a rosery red from standing under the hot boiling water in the shower. I stepped out the bathroom, walking into my bedroom

. I went straight to my closet, got my nightgown and went to bed, not remembering about dinner or saying goodnight to my father.

>.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter Nine

(TWO WEEKS LATER)

 (TOMMY'S P.O.V.)

 *PIC OF MICHEAL *

This is so frustrating Aida hasn't showed up for work in weeks, since the confrontation with me and her. And to make matters worse it seems like I'm stating to get feeling for her. Every time she walks through that door my heart skips a beat, my hands start getting sweaty, and she always seem to life my spirits when I'm around her.

I find it cute when her cheeks turn all rosy from my stare, or when I touch her cheek so fidgets and begin to stutter in her wording.

I like her. I found it surprising at my conclusion but the more I think about it the more was it true. I mean what is their not to like.

I see from her eyes she's got a horrific past and maybe it is still going on but I vow to myself that I'll be there for her no matter what. This is the first time I've ever actually took the time to think about girls other than their looks.

 It's funny how we look at life one minute your mad at the world then in just a sudden second one person walks into your life and changes your whole perspective of it. From the way you look at people to the way you act around people.

 "Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up.

You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you.

They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts.

But I know something is wrong with Aida, even Stevie wonder could see that! I see she's hiding something, something deep and it hurts her heart, hurts her soul from the core. And it's obvious the father doesn't have a clue on what's going on.

Like they it takes a person from the outside looking in to see your hurt. Her father is to close,and from her convincing her friends over the years everything is okay they don't see anything out of the ordinary.

"Dude you've been spacing out all freaking day what's going on with you "said Michael, my best friend as he groaned.

"Shut up" I grumbled gulping down the rest of my vodka waving my hand for a next.

Were at LA blue some awe-so-famous night club drinking at the bar section, well more like me drinking from the bar section, Michael's chasing any girl he sees with a mini skirt or dress on.

I rolled my eyes as I see him in action grabbing the girl's ass as she walks pass. She squeals while  turning around to see the owner of those hands, at first she looked pissed off but when she finished surveyed his looks I guess he pasted because she was all smiles and giggles with him.

 I sighed, looking ahead think about Aida I wonder what she was doing now, probably sleeping or doing something at home.

I sighed again taking my vodka the waiter just put down drinking it down like it was water, feeling the burn in my throat.

But it didn't matter I was downing down my sorrows I've been missing Aida since forever and I'm not ashamed to say so. I mean come on if I said I didn't ill only be lying to myself.

 After a few more shots of vodka these two chicks sat beside me. They were a little too close for comfort. One girl had blonde hair and a really tight halter top on and a pair of too short shorts.

 She started playing with my hair whispering things in my ear

. "Meet me in the restroom in about five minutes for some fun." She whispered as only I wanted to do was puke.

 Her friend with black hair rubbed her hands up and down my thigh. This was one of the many things I really didn't need right now, so shrugged them off. Luckily for them they got the hint to go away.

My vision was blurry and my body felt numb, signaling I was drunk. Out of the corner of my eye I saw my friend Michael makes his way through the bar.

 "Dude your drunk. I'm bringing you home." I was too tired and drunk to refuse.

I could my legs under me wobble as we made our way to Michael's car.

 "Dude getting drunk won't erase you memories of her out of your mind." He reminded me.

We were only about ten minutes away from my house. The street lights looked so tiny to my blurred vision as we drove past them. Everything seemed to look opaque. To tell you the truth, I didn't really care whether I would forget her or not.

 I only hope that she's okay, wherever she is.

Whatever she's doing.

 Just let her be okay

WELL?

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I KNOW IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO UPLOAD AND I'M SORRY, ITS BEEN A EVENTFUL MONTH.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

:)