Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

I sprang from my bed, hitting my alarm clock, groaning as I got out of bed. I slammed down the button on my alarm clock, while dragging myself to take a shower. I scrubbed my skin, and washed my hair with some strawberry shampoo my father bought me,the last time he went shopping for groceries.  Which I might add, must have been like two weeks ago.

Ever since my mother past away, two years and three days ago, we never really eat, hang out, or bond like a family anymore. It's like I'm just renting a room, my father is barely home from his job . As the owner of a hardware store, it feels like he's there 24/7. Which is quite fine by me, I get piece and quite, without anyone trying to press me on my sudden change of behaviour.

Now back to reality, as I got out of the shower, I took a towel from my cabinet.  I headed back into my room to find some decent clothes to wear, for another disaster year at my,so called best years of my life. I don't even believe in that, that's all bull if you ask me.

Ever since I entered high school,my life seemed to be getting worse every year, every grade, every class. And I could all thank him, the person name who should not be spoke of. I get all these emotions thinking about him mad,sad,depressed, and the list goes on. He cost all of this to me, the pain, and depression I bring to myself. I remember freshmen year when he was all everyone would talk about. Ohhh he's this, ohh he's that, and now that I look back, I feel like killing myself. Not that I've never tried it before, ohh I've tried it alright, but sadly my father will always ending up to keep me in this place called Earth. I don't have anything to live for, so I don't even see the point in living, he took away everything from me.  So, what the hell do i have to live for?

To see me suffer everyday? To flinch by the simplest things? To cant let anyone touch me, without screaming or jumping away? Well, that is sure some life, if you ask me.

I shaked my head, erasing all of those memories, of the past. As i walked to my mirror I dropped my towel, looking at my body. There is nothing special about me, or my body. Yeah, I have curves all in the right places, but it doesn't matter to me anymore. I have long brown semi-curly hair that stops to my mid-back, and bright brown eyes. As my eyes traveled down my body, I had to look away, I can't sand looking at my body, knowing his nasty big hands have been all over it. I hurriedly put my towel back around my body, and go into my walk in closet.

I scanned through all my clothes, and I sure do have a lot.  However, I barely wear half of the clothes I have. I pulled down a pair of ripped up skinny jeans, and a black tank top, with glitter all over. I bend down to pick up my black converse. As I headed back to my room, I put on a  black lacy bra, my mom bought just a week before she passed away. I remember we were talking about me growing up, and wanting to wear fancy bras and panties. We laughed and talked all day about me and everything that day. And I must say, that was the most happiest day I had ever since.

As I put on the bra, I found the matching thong for it. I hurriedly put it on, and then put on my clothes I picked out earlier. I walked over to my make-up/dresser, and applied some black and gray i eye shadow, with some black eye liner, and mascara. As i gave myself a look over, i looked decent enough to go. While on my way downstairs, i picked up my bag,and rushed down the stairs meeting my dad, at the island in the kitchen reading the news paper, while sipping on his coffee.

I mumbled a "good morning" to my dad. i was headed to the cabinet,taking a granola bar and a bottle of water from the fridge. I then headed to the garage to find my red Ferrari parking right were i left it.

I got in, and was on my way to school. I've had my car for one year now, and it is still in good condition. As i made my way into school, i parked my car in the students parking lot, noticing that heads were turning as i passed by. i ignored as usual and parked my car. As i made my way into the school, I noticed girls giving me glares, and boys looking at me as if they wanted to jump me. I hurriedly duck my head, and made my way to the office to get my schedule.

When I got there, the receptionist was typing something on the computer, not noticing i was waiting. I cleared my throat getting her attention noticing a pinch of blush in her cheeks as she looked up at me. I gave her a slight smile then asked for my schedule.

"Sorry about that miss". she said still blushing.

"No problem, happens to me all the time". i said nodding my head.

"Alright then so what's your name". she asked

"Aida.... Aida Jennings" i responded

"Ahhh I've heard about you, your the top of the school quite girl" she said smiling at me.

I just nodded, and waited for her looking while she looked in a cabinet for it.

When she finally found it she handed it over,i rushed and grabbed it out of hand before i could flinch away from her touch. i smiled then left without another word.

While making my way out, I noticed a couple of guys hanging around close to my locker. I sighed and walked over slowly making sure to make eye contact with them.

"Ohhhh! Hey guys look what we have here". One of the guys said,who was the closest to me. I raised my head slowly looking into the guy's eyes. He had broad shoulders, and was about 5'4 5'6 with emerald green eyes. i nodded and tried my best not touch him.

His friends finally looked up, and checked me head to toe. i felt violated and disgusted, i sighed then told them..

"Umm sorry to disturb whatever you guys were doing but my locker is right behind you" i said to one of the guys, pointing behind his back. He turned slightly and then smirked.

"So if i move what do i get in return" he asked cockily.

I pretended to think then said "hmmn how about a punch in the gut, how does that sound"?

He stares at me for a second, then burst out laughing, and so did everyone with him. I sighed loudly and then pushed him out of the way, trying my best not to jump away. Then i felt a warm hand on my shoulder raising my head, noticing it was the same guy.

"Don't touch me" i growled.

"And if i don't listen. he snapped back"? i could see in his eyes he was getting pissed off, and knowing it wasn't worth it, so i took his hand off of me, and walked away, planning on getting my books later.

HOPE YOU LIKED IT. TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGH AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE PLEASE. THANKS  :D