twenty three (???)

(thank u conbontroyeboy and joelsivan for helping me with the smut scene! much luv)

the jiggling of the doorknob awoke troye out of his slight daydream, a small smile forming on his face. a couple seconds later, connor waltzed in carrying a backpack and a paper bag filled with some chinese food.

"yay!" troye yelled, getting up and almost tackling him if it weren't for the food. "well hey there, mister." connor's tired expression made troye even more happy and content, realizing that he could just play with connor's hair as he slept.

connor walked over to the counter and placed the bag onto it, shrugging off his backpack. then, he turned around and fell face first on the couch, troye climbing next to him afterwards.

"so? any movie ideas for tonight?" troye pestered, knowing connor didn't really care since he was just going to fall asleep anyways. connor let out a little whimper, curling his legs up into his chest and reaching out for troye. his hands made little grabby motions as troye sat there smiling, nibbling on an egg roll and clutching the apple tv remote.

then, setting down the remote after he had finished the roll, he hoisted connor up by the armpits onto his lip. "god, you're heavy." troye joked and connor scoffed, rolling his eyes as he smiled. brushing a curl out of connor's eyes, troye softly gripped his jaw and smiled, his breath hitting connor's lips in the surreal moment.

"hey."

"hey."

troye giggled and leaned in, closing the gap between them. their lips molded together perfectly, moving in sync. connor grabbed lightly at the hairs on the back of troye's neck, occasionally twirling one of his curls with his finger. this caused troye to smile into the kiss, then deepening it as he became even closer to the boy on his lap than before. connor dragged his tongue over troye's bottom lip, troye immediately opening up. their tongues twisted together in harmony, connor soon beginning to create a little downward movement with his hips.

"c-con," troye stuttered, a little surprised at the sudden change in mood. not like he was complaining or anything, though.

connor disconnected their lips and attached them to his neck, the kisses soft and careful. troye leaned to the side, exposing more of his neck to the older boy as he worked his way down, his fingers fiddling with the hem of his sweatshirt. troye moved out of connor's embrace for a second to remove the shirt before he reconnected his lips onto the troye's pale, soft skin.

troye let out a groan and ran his hands through his hair, then tapped connor on the shoulder once he started trailing the kisses downwards. "babe, lets go to my room. i don't feel like washing the couch today." connor laughed and nodded, retrieving troye's discarded shirt and taking the shirtless boy's hand, leading him into the bedroom.

as soon as troye fell backwards onto the bed, connor climbed ontop of him, trailing his fingers on his sides. troye's erection was uncomfortably being constricted by his skinny jeans, a painful and pleasurable look on his face once connor started kissing all the way down to his happy trail.

his breathing quickened with each sloppy kiss, his hips bucking up a little bit each time. troye couldn't take it any longer, reaching down to quickly undo his belt and pull down his pants. once they were off, he let out a sigh of relief, even though his boxers were still covering his length.

connor straightened his back and sat up, drawing his hand close to troye's crotch as he traced the inside of his thighs, humming softly while doing so. watching troye's face twist and turn with anxious thoughts and sexual desires made connor's stomach turn in excitement for what he had planned next.

troye felt the bed dip and suddenly there was less weight. he opened his eyes as connor was walking out, slightly confused as to where he was going.

about 30 seconds later, connor returned with the backpack he had been carrying earlier. it occurred to troye that he forgot to ask what it was for, so he decided now might be a good time.

"babe?" troye asked, propping himself with his elbows. connor turned his head and looked at the boy, smiling like their previous actions never happened. "what is it?" (@creativemishaps this is 4 u)

troye scrunched his eyebrows up as connor pulled out a few silk ties, "..what are those for?" although he didn't reply, he just sat back down on the bed and started swirling the ribbon around his fingers. his confident demeanor had quickly transformed into a nervous one, a very fidgety one.

"well, i-ugh, there's this thing.." troye nodded slowly, tilting his head. "..called bondage. it's wear you, like, tie someone's hands or something together to kinda, i dont know, to increase the pleasure or something." connor said quietly, looking down as his cheeks turned rosy, quite nervous about how troye might react. but troye just found it cute how nervous connor was about the whole thing; in all honesty, he was pretty much down for anything in the bedroom unless it was, like, extreme extreme.

"con, we can try it if you want. i'm fine with it." troye said reassuringly, rubbing connor's shoulder comfortingly. as soon as he said this, connor's face lit up. "really?" troye nodded, smiling.

"alrighty then. your hands, my good sir."

"shutup you nerd." troye laughed, his wrists in the air. he felt the soft, pink silky ribbon wrap around his wrists smoothly. he then tied the ribbon the head of the bed, tying it once more. then, he was lightly pushed down onto the mattress and his arms were brought above his head.

connor then climbed ontop of him once more, the last piece of the puzzle falling into place as he tied another ribbon around troye's eyes. "this is supposed to enhance your other senses i think, like touch or whatever.."

troye just grunted in response, his fingers wriggling around a bit. connor dragged his fingers down troye's slim, pale chest slowly, causing the blue eyed boy's breath to hitch. he curled his fingers around the waistband of his underwear and tugged it down, his erection springing out. throwing the item of the clothing on the floor and leaning down, his warm breath hitting the tip of troye's dick. (fFfFuck I CAN NEVER WRITE PENIS WORDS WITHOUT CRINGING WHAT THEFYKCok)

-

okay thats all i felt like writing bc i wanna finish the story cause i #######hate it!!!!

anyhoo i highkey ship tracob so if u wanna check out my new tracob fic......go ahead.......(';

or if u dont like tracob just pretend its connor or tyler or whatevrr okaay

so#!!!!!yea thats pretty much it i dont think i could continue it anymore but if any of u wanna take control over it be my guest

i guess thats it my dudes

love,

- eugene from buzzfeed