seven

"tok, your boyfriend is here!"

"MOM."

"what?"

troye rolled his eyes and scampered into the bathroom, taking a last minute look at himself in the mirror.

he was sporting a grey adidas sweatshirt with black joggers, a black hat, and his black tennis shoes, looking like he had just popped out of a "sports fashion magazine." (atleast thats what zoe said he looked like.)

troye took one more glance and then made his way to the door, but not before giving his mother a peck on the forehead. he waved goodbye to her and walked out the door.

connor's familiar black car was parked out in front of troye's house and troye grinned. he jogged down his steps, a few raindrops hitting him in the face. he scrunched up his face and he could see connor laughing in his car, which resulted in him smiling widely.

troye opened up the door and got into the car, shutting the car door behind him. he turned his head and was greeted by a very happy connor.

"hi!" he exclaimed, his cheeks a little rosy. troye raised an eyebrow at him as he put on his seatbelt.

"someone's in a good mood, i assume?"

"now that you're here." connor winked at him.

troye put his hand over his heart jokingly, letting out a sigh. "so romantic," he said, giggling.

connor laughed, driving away from troye's house. "so, what are our plans other than chick-fil-a and clueless?" troye shrugged, thinking for a moment.

"we could bake something maybe?" troye suggested, plugging his phone into the aux cord. he swiped and swiped until he found the right song: "fergalicious."

(a/n; lol u guys were probably expecting some like indie romance song nOpe)

"im down," connor glanced down at troye's phone screen and laughed, "really? fergie? it's not 2008, tro."

"you're 2000 and LATE."

"oh my god shutup."

troye let out a loud laugh, his head thrown back. connor tried to fight back his laughter, but eventually gave in. he started giggling uncontrollably.

soon enough the laughter had died down and they were at his apartment. the two got out and immediately hit with a million raindrops. connor let out a small squeal and grabbed troye's hand, pulling him along as he ran up the steps. troye was smiling and connor genuinely wanted to get out of the rain.

(a/n; pic of what con's apartment should look like from the outside. imagine the inside like his actual apartment.)

connor quickly pulled out his keys and unlocked the door, bursting through it once it was open

connor quickly pulled out his keys and unlocked the door, bursting through it once it was open. troye stepped inside, admiring it all. it was very hipster-ish and tumblr, but troye liked it.

"i even cleaned before i picked you up, so you should be thankful." troye scoffed and took off his shoes, placing them at the door. his clothes were completely soaked and he looked up at connor with puppy dog eyes, his bottom sticking out.

connor sighed and walked down the hallway and into a room troye assumed was his bedroom. so, naturally, he followed. as troye entered the room, he saw connor throwing a sweater and some sweatpants onto his bed.

"for me?"

"for you." he replied sweetly, pink dusting over his cheeks. connor returned to his dresser, picking out clothes for himself. just as troye was about to ask for directions, connor began undressing. he raised his eyebrows and checked out his back (which was rather toned btw), biting his lip.

as connor was about to take off his pants, he straightened his back a little.

"are you going to stand there like a lil creep or are you going to freeze in your clothes?"

x

"also egg!!

-eugene from buzzfeed