Dr. Seuss

"So the writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads."

~

"The more that you READ, the more things you will KNOW. The more that you LEARN, the more places you'll GO."

~

"You can find magic wherever you look. Sit back and relax, all you need is a book."

~

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!"

~

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

~

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose."

~

"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in life."

~

"Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple."

~

"You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room."

~

"Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So... get in your way!"

~

"You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the one who'll decide where to go."

~

"With your head full of brains and your shoes full of feet, you're too smart to go down any not-so-good street."

~

"Only you can control your future."

~

"Always remember your are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and twice as beautiful as you've ever imagined."

~

"Why fit in when you were born to stand out?"

~

"Be awesome! Be a book nut!"