~Chapter 4

You are the only exception.

That is all. <3

I dedicate this to all the AshxAndy fangirls, the BVB Army, my readers/fans, and the BVB boys<3 Iloveyouu<33

OH. and Matthew. :3

-----------------------------------

[Ashley POV]

I was starting to think of Andy as my own personal Savior. I mean, honestly, who wouldn't? For me, it was actually true.

He had changed my life.. for the better.

I can't really describe it. He made me feel... alive.

After we had kissed, Andy had avoided me. I felt sad, because I loved him, and he was ignoring me...

So I decided to talk to him about it.

Walking to his dressing room, I took a deep breath and spoke quickly and quietly to myself. "Ash, don't be nervous. It's just Andy..." But before I got my chance to even lift my arm to knock, I heard a female voice and Andy's voice. The girl's voice sounded familiar.. Scout.

I turned away, and automatically thought the worst. So many things ran through my mind at this moment. Things like, 'Why is SHE here?', 'Is he going back to her?' or 'Well, what does that make me to him?'

I decided to walk back to my dressing room and wait for the show.

[1 Hour Later.]

Playing the last few chords of Rebel Love Song, I watched Andy, as he watched the crowd. But before I knew what was happening, Andy was in front of me, his piercing blue eyes looking at my dark ones.

"Andy, what..." My voice trailed off as he leaned close to me. A lump formed in my throat as I watched him come close.

Then, his lips pressed softly against mine. The fans 'Aww'd and 'Ooh'd' as they watched. He pulled away all too soon, though, as it seemed. After the brief kiss, he stepped back a bit, and spoke into the microphone.

"I'd like to sing a song that wasn't originally in the set list. Sing along if you know it." As he had nodded towards Jinxx, who had gotten out his violin, and Jake who had gotten out his acoustic guitar.

"I dedicate this song to Ashley Purdy. You are my Saviour, and I love you."

I was so happy that I nearly fainted.

________________________________________________

Comments, likes, favorites... such?

:D