~Chapter 1.

You're standing on the kerbstone raised up,

We're seeing eye to eye,

Feels like forever gazing as the world just passed us by.

Song: Over a Year

Artist: Jody Has a Hitlist

------------------------

Hmm.. A new story? I want more comments. This is my first BoyxBoy. <3

------------------------

[Andy POV]

Glancing through the window at the tall buildings that we passed, each of them unique by the different colors and sizes. Captivated by the stunning beauty of the city, i didn't even realize someone had entered the back room of the bus.

Black Veil Brides, my band, was at Warped Tour. THE Warped Tour. It's the concert of the summer. Plus, we are playing with bands like, Blood On the Dancefloor, Asking Alexandria, and A Day to Remember..

A voice sounded from behind me, bringing me back into reality. Spinning in the chair, I turned towards the person. The only person with that voice was Ashley. Ashley Purdy.

He was the bassist, and he had a lot of girls after him. Secretly, he had no idea that a guy was after him. I would think that would offend him.. But would he be offended if he knew it was me?

I came to the conclusion that he would have found that disturbing.. Shaking my head, I turned back to Ash, a small sigh escaping my lips; it being unaudible to anyone but myself.

"Hey, Ash. Sup?" I had made my voice sound as clear as possible, just thinking about telling him that I was gay, and being attracted to him in THAT way, made the vision of his possible negative reaction stuck in my head.

"I dunno. I just wanted to see how you were doing, especailly since what had happened with Scout.." Oh, right. Of course, now he cared. A week after I broke up with my girlfriend, Scout, he finally notices I'm not okay.

"I'm fine, Ashley." I looked away from his piercing eyes, to look at the lush greenery flashing by outside.

I heard him sigh, then walk out of the room. I knew he left because i heard the soft 'click' of the door as he shut it behind himself.

[Ashley POV]

What was with him? I mean, I know he was hurting. Obviously, because he had just broken up with Scout.

Scout.. That bitch.. She broke Andy's heart so many times. Sometimes she broke his heart and cheated when he didn't even notice it.

He actually thought she loved him? No, i knew she didn't. She had thrown herself on me more times than i could shake a stick at.

If only he knew the real reason why i pushed her away. Yes, because she was his girlfriend, and that I secretly loved him.

I have since the first day we met.

-Flashback-

"Mr. Purdy, it's your turn." The receptionist had said. She was a fairly large woman, her hair was a dirty blonde and pulled back in a messy bun.

"Okay, here we go. You can do this, Ashley. You can ace this interview." I had murmured quietly to myself. It was support to myself, knowing how shy I can be on interviews.

Pushing open the door, I must have looked pretty stupid, because I couldn't open the door the right way. It was a push open door, but, being the awkward, epic fail person that I was, I had attempted to pull it open.

Entering the interviewing room, there was five people in the room. Pan, Jinxx, Sandra, Andy, and their lawyer/manager, John.

Looking down to my outfit, I had hoped I wasn't too underdressed. All I wore was my regular black, ripped at the knees skinnies, and a black v-neck. As I scanned the faces of the other people, I noticed a look of subtle seriousness in their facial expressions.

Andy, looking down to the clipboard placed on the glass coffee table, glanced from the paper, back to me a couple times before settling his gaze on me.

--------------------------------------------

So, what do you guys think?

Should I keep going? Is it good? I left you with a cliffhanger, i know xD

Flashback will most likely be continued in the next chapter :D

Comment, rate, vote.... Whatever xD <33

Seriously. Do itttt. :D

Please? For Ashley and Andy? <33