~Chapter 2.

Woah oh oh oh...

I'm screaming out

Woah oh oh oh...

Can you hear me?

I bleed for you

Forever I will lie awake

I would die for you!

I see the truth

I've given you my heart to break

I would die for you!

Song: Die For You

Artist: Black Veil Brides

---------------------

Comments, rates, add to libraries? Something? Please?

Andy: Do it, pleasssseee?

----------------------

-Flashback Continuation-

[Andy Pov]

God damn. He is hot. Why am I so drawn to..... Ashley Purdy? I'm with Scout.. I can't like another, especially male..

I swear I almost drooled when a small part of his abs showed when his black v-neck bunched up. Looking down to the list of questions attached to the clipboard atop the coffee table before I settled my gaze upon Ashley.

"So.. Ashley Purdy.. You've come here today to fill the bassist spot in our band. Tell us a little about yourself." I really wanted to know the answer myself, so, it was a win-win situation for both me, and the rest of the band.

"Well, I'm Ashley and I'm 25. I've been in other bands, but I quit because there was an incident with drugs.. A run-in with the police.. I decided that I didn't want that lifestyle.. I wanted something better." His voice was somewhat deep and rough. It was fucking sexy as hell- wait. I can't think that way. Just stop. Pushing those thoughts away, I continued on with the interview.

-End Flashback-

[Ashley POV]

"Turn out the light,

Turn out the light.."

I watched as Andy bounded across the stage. We were now in Oceanport, New Jersey. It was hot as fuck out here today. I don't know how so many people did it. How they moshed, and jumped up and down.. I don't know.

"Everyone, this is our last song! Give your attention to Ashley Purdy!" Knowing what Andy mean't by that, we were going to play Fallen Angels.

"We have to say 'Fallen Angels, okay? So you guys have to be loud." The crowd cheered as they raised their fisted palms in the air. A grin rose upon my lips.

"Scream, shout!" Hearing the beginning of the song, the crowd copying every move I made.

"Come on! You can be louder! Scream, shout. We are the fallen angels!" Moving my hands towards my bass, I begin to play. Andy's voice ringing through my ears.

"We are the in between

Cast down as sons of war

Struck to the earth like lightening

On this world we're torn

We won't cause the pain

Of living out their law

Take joy in who you are

We know our wings are flawed

Woah....

We're bored to death in heaven

And all alone in hell

We only want to be ourselves.."

Andy.. Why can't I tell you how I feel?

[Andy's POV]

Bouncing across the stage, I keep glancing at Ashley. Him not noticing, of course. It may sound creepy, but, that's just the way I do things. They just sound... Creepy.

Ending the performance, I yell out into the crowd, with the microphone, "There will be a signing right now next to the Asking Alexandria tent. Be there... or, you know what, just be there."

-At the tent-

[Ashley POV]

Andy and I were the ones to mostly sign shit. So finally when nobody lined up to get Jinxx, Jake, and CC's autographs, they just left to go hang out behind the bus to go grill steaks and drink beers. Oh, how I wish I was there, instead of here, in the heat, signing stuff..

Suddenly, Andy stood and took a pair of Batman boxers a fan gave him. "I'm going to attempt at wearing these boxers, um, over my pants. Let's see... uh.." As he tried to put them on, a small group of fangirls laughed at his attempt.

Even I joined in. It was hilarious, seeing him try to put his leather booted foot through the leg hole. Through that process until he got them on, he kept losing his balance and almost falling over. Once they were on, people took pictures and he sat back down.

"Andy, I think the heat has gotten to your head."

-------------------------------------

Fin. xD

Lolololol, apparently that means finished in some language.. I dunno.

Uhm, rate, comment, like?

Whateverrr...... Do your thing. :P

I love you guys<33333333 :DD