Blood Sacrifice: 6. Saving Her

I'm sitting on our bed, my arms clenching onto my legs. My knees are up to my chest, my head buried between them.

"Diana you just can't do that again." Xavier calmly says, pressing his cold hand on my bare knee.

"I did nothing. I didn't know that was going to happen." I cry back, tears running down my eyes but Xavier had time to catch them with his thumb before they fell.

"I knew something was going to happen, that's why I came. You need to know that you can't trust a lot of people in this world. Especially to a group of young girls who can get easily used. Diana you could have gotten killed."

"I'm sorry I didn't know! I didn't know and I stupid, I'm stupid, I'm stupid, I'm stupid!"

"Hey! Stop it."

"You are the one who yelled at me about something I didn't know about." His blue eyes darken while he runs his hand through his hair with frustration.

"I was mad because you didn't fully think that you were with a group of vampire boys who can easily drain your blood."

"I thought things would change after what happen." I whisper to him and he purses his lips into a thin line, leaning away from me on the bed.

"People are going against my rules Diana. There are riots starting, more humans are getting killed in the streets and more vampires are getting shot down."

"You should just make everything go back to normal. Your father's rules before you changed everything." He shakes his head.

"There's no going back."

"But Xavier-"

"I said it, I can't go back. We will just need to try and keep the vampires put." He's right, now the schools are split by vampires and humans because of too many fights. One half of the high school is where humans learn and the other is vampires. No more mixes.

"They are your kind, they need to listen to you."

"And when they don't, I have the choice to kill them. My own kind is going against me." He's right. Groups of vampires are trying to go against him because they hate his rules. They think humans are suppose to be below us and not equal.

Xavier leans forward and lightly grazes his lips against mine. Everything fogs up in my head when I kiss him like there's nothing important besides us together. We kiss in sync, my mouth letting out a satisfied sign. Xavier cups my cheeks with his hands, pushing me back.

I land on my back on the soft covers of our bed. Since the incident I moved in his room so we sleep together. His tongue slips in my mouth and explores, the texture of his running over mine feeling exquisite. I run my hands down his back and to the hem of his jeans.

He's my distraction. My everything. My love.

I feel two points prick at my bottom lip. His fangs have extended with lust and hunger. I slowly move away from his lips, breathing deeply and staring in his eyes. He licks his lips, running his tongue over his sharp canine teeth.

"God you are so beautiful." He whispers while running his hands down my sides. I slowly tilt my head up and to the side, giving him access to my neck. He seemed weak and thirsty, maybe he hasn't fed in a while.

He brings his cold lips down to my warm neck and I gasp at the feeling. His tongue runs in small circles before opening his mouth wide and pressing the end of his fangs down to my tender skin. I squeeze my eyes shut, hoping not to feel the worst of the bite.

Suddenly the bedroom door jolts us apart from the loud banging. Xavier sits up and I look up at him, watching his fangs slowly disappear from his mouth.

"Yes?" He shouts towards the door, scratching the back of his neck.

"King Xavier, I have a message to tell you." The voice says while Xavier and I exchange smiles. I grab the hem of his shirt and I pull him back down on me. Giving him a short sweet kiss. "Your Highness?" The voice adds again because Xavier didn't respond back.

I tease him, running my hand up his thigh and to the most sensitive part of his body. I wrap my hand around it and giving it a squeeze from his jeans while he jolts at the feeling of me touching him. He lets out a shaky laugh, hovering over me once more and kissing me again.

"We'll go back to this soon." He whispers in my ear while I bite my bottom lip, nodding my head. He gets off of me and stands up, walking up to the door.

"What massage sir?" Xavier says through the door and the voice appears again.

"We found three witches who were in hide about one hundred miles away from here." I sit up and slide to the edge of the bed, looking at Xavier.

"Where are they now?" Xavier calls and the messenger sighs.

"They are here."

~~~~~~

We walk down the halls and down the stairs, following the guard who told us that the witches are here. There are vampires watching us pass them, wondering why we are in utter silence.

After we are taken through the back of the house, meeting with Alexander and their mother. She has changed since the death of her husband. It was a big loss and she lost part of herself.

"We are going to the penalty room." Alexander says to Xavier. They built a penalty room not far from the mansion. A room where they kill vampires and witches. It's a sickening thought but it has helped the world.

Alexander and Antonia follow us while we leave the Dagger property to the room. It's small but can fit a large about of people who want to watch.

The guards open the door for us and three people are on the stage tied down on the chairs they are sitting on. They are blindfolded and two guard are besides the two witches at the end. A man, a women and a young kid. A child.

It's a family.

We never killed witches that were a family.

Short but I promise I'll update soon again. Like maybe tomorrow!!

Vote
Comment
Follow me :)