Chapter 30 Chocolate, Cuddles, and Memories

AN: Okay so I'm planning on ending this story soon and making a Sirius X reader story.  I just feel like the reader and Remus story has been told.  So do you guys want any big moments to happen before the end?  Also, sad ending or happy one?

     "Lilly, I am literally going to die. Right here. Right now. Tell my mother I love her. Tell Remus I stole his chocolate that one time. Tell Sirius that he needs to cut his hair. Tell James you'll marry him. I have a will already written so go get it from the bank. Good luck my friend." You said as class was dismissed from finals. Not to mention the quidditch results are also going to be posted today. And you still need to practice your solo in choir. And you still had three other finals to study for.
"Really?" Lilly asked as you slowly died in your chair.
"Yes." You replied as she literally shoved you off your chair. You grumbled as you picked up your book bag and left with Lilly. "The only thing that can save me now is-"
"Remus and chocolate?" Lilly suddenly asked as you froze.
"Wait, you're my best friend and all, but how did you know that?" You asked.
"Well I'm staring at him now so." She says as you look up to see Remus, and extra chocolate in his hands. You ran at him and jumped in his arms as he stumbled back slightly before wrapping his arms around you, laughing. As he put you down you grabbed a piece of chocolate and quickly began to eat it as Lilly and the marauders caught up.
"Ooh, I want some!" James said as he reached to grab a piece on,y for his hand to be smacked.
"No." Remus growled, quite literally.
"Why?" James whined. "She gets to have some."
"That's because I'm on Kugoburga (HAHAHA INSIDE JOKE I mean) girlfriend status." You replied smirking.
"Oh whatever." He grumbled as you laughed. You and Remus walked off as you continued to eat the best thing ever created.
"How did you know?" You ask.
"Boyfriend senses." He replied as you roll your eyes. "But seriously, you just seem really stressed lately." He said as he pulled you into his side, both of you walking to the Gryffindor common room. "You looked like you needed-"
"Chocolate and cuddles?" You asked.
"I suppose so." He says as you enter the common room, both of you plopping on the couch.
"I'm just so nervous. I have to study, practice my solo, and I'm waiting for my final and quidditch results." You complained as you curled up into his side.
"We both know you got O's on your finals, and I heard the coach speaking. She said you were one of the best out there along with Sirius. And I haven't heard you sing because you refuse to sing for me, but I'm sure you're wonderful." He said, kissing your forehead.
"What would I do without you, Remmy?" You ask.
"Remember when we hated each other?" He asked.
"Remember the cake we made for Lilly?"
"Did James even give it to Lilly?"
"No, I think he ruined it."
"Out hard work, gone." He said, acting depressed as you hit him, both of you laughing.
"What about when you ditched me at the dance?"
"And then I told you I was a werewolf and you were just like 'oh that's cool. I deal with that ever Sunday so it's all good.'" He said, doing a terrible impression of you.
"Shut up." You say, rolling your eyes.
"What about when you became a marauder?" He asked.
     "How could I forget?" 
     "Do you feel better now?"
     "Much." You say, wrapping your arms around him.  "But I'm not done cuddling so you're not going anywhere." You stated as he chuckled, playing with your hair.
     "Fair enough."