Chapter 11 Sirius is a very Sirius disease

You quickly ran after Lilly, barely keeping up with her to see her pass the corners. The only thing as guidance was flashes of red here and there. Suddenly Lilly came to haunt as you ran into her making a strange sqeak noise mixed with an 'oomph'. Lilly turned around, fake horror on her face.

"What WAS that?" She asked. You out your hand on your head from the impact as you slightly tilted your head to the side. "That noise! That was NOT human!" She gasped as you laughed and lightly pushed her.

"Aww, your mean!" You said, pouting. Suddenly Lilly's eyes widened as she gasped, pointing outside. You turned around, confusion in your features as you looked outside past the pumpkin and Halloween decorations on the window. Then, you saw it. Molly and Arthur flirting shamelessly. You jumped up and we're practically bouncing pointing at the window.

"What's her problem?" Sirius said as he looked out the window with you.

"See for yourself, genius!" You heard Lilly say as you heard James make a 'ow' sound. You stopped bouncing and leaned on the window seal trying to get a better view as you heard footsteps come your way, and then saw two hands on either side of you. Looking up you saw none other then Remus. You looked at Lilly who was smiling and giving a thumbs up, a suggestive look on her face. Then James must've saw her face as he gasped silently, then wiggled his eyebrows. You furrowed your eyebrows as you continued looking out side when Arthur pointed at the window. Molly quickly turned around as her face went red. Remus fell backwards off of you as Sirius backed up suddenly, you on the other hand sat on the ledge of the window and opened it.

"GET SOME MOLLY!" You yelled as the girl and Arthur ran away to the tea shop. "Oh yeah, Lilly, when did you become Sirius?" You asked referring to earlier. Sirius chuckled as he leaned back, you guessed he saw it too.

"Yeah, since when did you guys want to be me? I'm telling you (y/n) eventually everyone falls to the Sirius charm!" He said, smiling.

"Yeah, not on me." You stated as Lilly smirked.

"Oh? Then why did you just shout at Molly to get some?" She questioned, smirking.

"I think we're all missing the point. I'm pretty sure we all know James and Sirius have a pretty 'Sirius' bromance." You said, smiling proudly at your pun. Remus laughed as Sirius slung his arm around James.

"Well if you excuse us, we're going to get some TEA." Sirius said as James and his walked out, swaying there hips. Remus watched with you terrified exoressions written on your faces as Lilly looked extremely confused.

"Wait, OH GOD THERE ACTUALLY GETTING TEA." You yelled as James held the door open for Sirius, winking at you all. "MY EYES!" You yelped, falling backwards onto the floor. After a couple of seconds you felt someone put their foot on you.

"I am the winner!" Lilly said smiling, standing triumphtly.

"Ha ha, get off." You said pushing her foot off of you.

"Well someone's being a square bear!" Lilly said frowning.

"No, it's not that. It's just I can still see James and Sirius strutting out. I'm pretty sure that it burned my retinas." You said sighing.

"I think we're all mentally scarred." Remus said as he offered you his hand, which you gladly took. Lilly smirked.

"Stop being so Siriusy!" You cried as Lilly laughed and Remus stood clueless. "Now how bout me do what we came her to do." You said as you made you way into the depths of the shop, prank in mind.

(Sorry for the short and slightly childish chapter! I'll probably update again today because I've been having a lot of fun writing this story!)

Fun Fact: Madauders theme song- 20% cooler ^_^