Chapter 29 Never Again

AN:  JAIAJOAAAKJA for my birthday I'm going to the world of Harry Potter in Cali on Sunday.  (My actual birthday is in July though XD.  WHOO, HARRY POTTER HERE I COME.  Also would anyone dig if I did a personal blog on Tumblr if anyone has it?  Enjoy the story! Sorry I've been gone so long but finals have been horrid, but at least I'm on summer break now.

     You couldn't believe you were doing this.  If you survive this, you were going to kill James and Sirius.  Standing behind a curtain, you began to mentally prepare yourself to play your first 'game' of Quiditch.  Somehow James and Sirius talked you in to saying you'd try out.  How?  You have no clue, but your pretty sure then mind controlled you.

     "Relax, your gonna be fine!"  James said while clasping a hand on your shoulder.  Slowly you turned to glare at him, then sighed.

     "At least tell me what you signed me up for?"  You asked.  Sirius came up from behind James smiling wickedly.  "What...?"  Suddenly Sirius shoved an iron bat in your hand (which was incredibly heavy).

     "BEATER!"  James and Sirius said enthusiastically.  You were about to scream and throw a fit when the coach walked in.

     "Go on!  I want this to be fair."  She said before shoving you all out through the curtain.  Jumping in your broom you flew outside, waiting.  Sirius flew up next to you, smiling.

     "I'm going to kill you."  You growled.

     "Don't doubt that."  Sirius chuckled.  "Don't worry, I'll show you the ropes!  And you won't die.....probably won't die."  Sirius added.

"Have you forgotten my near death experience with bludgers?!" You screeched. At least if you died you knew you would be avenged. Remus has no clue, like non at all that your doing this.

"Oh, and Remus will be here to cheer you on!" James added.

"We didn't tell him about this Potter." You said.

"Exa-". James face suddenly dropped. "Oh crap."

"Prongs, we're gonna die! He's gonna wolf out and kill us all for killing his girlfriend!" Sirius yelled, shaking James.

"WHAT IM GONNA DIE?!" You yelled. You barely had time to react before you were shoved into the arena on your broom. Everyone was separated into groups depending on what they were trying for. You dug your fingers into your broom as Sirius tried to calm you.

"You'll be fine! Just watch the other people fail and then you'll feel confident!" Sirius said making the other people trying out glare at him.

"Black, (l/n),'your up first," the coach said.

"Never mind." Sirius said. As you were about to fly off a voice suddenly caught your attention. Turning around you saw Remus wide eyed.

"(y/n)!?" Remus asked.

"Heh...surprise?" You said awkwardly, doing the jazz hands.

"As much as we would love to stop and chat, we gotta go. Bye!" Sirius said as he dragged you off.

"I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I've already told you people I'm as athletic as that fat kid from that one muggle movie Willy Wonka." You said.

     "Oh, didn't know you were serious when you said that."  Sirius commented.  Suddenly the coach blew their whistle as the game begin.  You gripped the bat in your hand and prayed for luck as you zoomed into the game.

     "Please don't die, me."  You said as you raised the bat to hit a bludger.  Somehow you actually hit the ball and sent it flying at the other team, successfully knocking another kid on the opposing team off their broom.  Sirius gave you a thumbs up as you smiled.  'Maybe this won't end terribly' you thought.

     Throughout the game you actually did pretty well, a lot better than some kids.  It was towards the later half of the game as Sirius flew up to you. 

     "Hopefully James gets the sn-" he www cut of by the snitch zooming past the two of you, James shoving past you.  "Wh-" you shoved Sirius back as a bludger nearly missed his head.  He nodded in thanks before you both took off after the bludger.

     "Sirius!"  You shouted.  The boy turned around only for the second bludger to shove him off his broom.  "Well isn't this just going great."  You yelled.  You decided you would quickly get in the way of the bludger instead of chasing it.  You followed James, watching as his hand reached for the snitch.  That's when you quickly dove down and hit the bludger away from him, sending it straight in the air.  James came to a halt as he raised his arm up, showing the snitch.  You all cheered as the game ended, the entire team landing on one of the podiums.  As you took off your gear you were suddenly being hugged from behind.  "Remus?"  You questioned as you turned around in the boys arms.

     "Are you trying to get killed?  Cause you could've gotten killed.  I hate you but I love you, which is why I don't want you to get killed."  Remus blubbered as you hugged him.

     "I'm fine."  You said as you pulled away to take off your gear.  You finally finally finished as you stretched, feeling a lot lighter without all the protective gear on.  "And did I hear you say you hate me?"  You asked making Remus freeze.

     "I-uh-uhm.  No?"  Remus said, his face growing red.  You laughed as you kissed him then leaned back slightly before bopping his nose.

     "You dork."