IAMWILDCAT x Reader

This was requested by @ElemantalWolf and her name in this is Yulissa. Hope ye enjoy! <3 Btw, in thi story you'll have electric blue tips on your hair. 

*Your POV*

I walk around town, listening to the conversations going on around me. I know, it's weird. But I have no friends available today, and I love eavesdropping.

Call me creepy, but I say it's knowledgeable. 

I enter the game store and look around in the clearance section. Lots of gay ass looking remotes, stupid kiddish games, and old playstations and stuff. Nothing that's interesting to me. 

Right then, I see something in the corner of my eye. I look over and see a sickass remote with a white bengal tiger on it is hanging on the shelf. 

I grab a hold of it and see more details. Including the blue yes, the fact that it's roaring, I'm SO buying this!

I walk up to the register and set it down on the counter. I hear the little ding of the scanner and the cashier ask me if that's all I wanted. I nod.

"10.32" she tells me. I pull out a $5 and sigh in disappointment. "Dammit, I thought I brought more than this.." I mumble. A person behind me taps on my shoulder, so I turn and see a familiar face.

He has blue eyes, blonde-ish hair, and a decently built body, but not enough to make him look like a show off. "Here." he says, handing me a $10. 

I furrow my eyebrows, but don't question it and take the money. I hand it to the lady along with my 5 and get the change. I step out of the way, but wait on the guy. 

When he gets done, he begins to walk past me, so I just walk along side him. 

"You didn't need to give me money." I tell him. He shrugs while lifting his eyebrows as if to say 'So.' 

I roll my eyes, but realize just who I'm talking to. "H-o-l-y s-h-i-t-t-i-d-d-i-e-s.." I say under my breath. He chuckles, making me fangirl a lot more inside. 

"Y-you're wildcat..." I say as if it's a normal convo. I don't really want to attract attention. He might not want it.

"I didn't think you knew about me. But it's always nice to meet a fan." he says. I smile and say "Can I get a picture?"

He nods and stops by a bench to set his stuff down. I get out my phone and put on the camera. 

I stick my tongue out with cross-eyes, and Tyler opens his mouth wide as if screaming eternally. When I look at the picture, I smile. 

"Alright. Want an autograph too?" he asks. I shake my head and just say "I really want a hug.." kind of awkwardly. He laughs and replies with "that's a new one", but hugs me anyways.

Me being the creep I am, I inhale his scent silently. He smells like a house, a warm comforting home. Of course with a hint of dog because of his pets.

"I'll see ya around hopefully.....umm.." he says. "(Y/N)" I tell him. "(Y/N)." he repeats. I smile and help him gather his things back up. He nods and begins to walk away. I walk in the other direction, but when I look over my shoulder, I see him waving to me.

I wave back and smile.

*Tiem Skiep!*

I get the photo of me and Tyler printed and put into a frame. I've been wanting to do that, but haven't had the time these past three weeks. I've been trying to get my ticket for Pax.

I'm hoping if I go, then I can see Tyler and the entire crew. Mostly Tyler though. I run up the stairs to my room and begin packing. Starting with my ticket.