SilentDroidd x Reader

*Your POV*

I walk around Los Angeles looking for a decent cafe. I turn a corner and immediately smell the delicious bake goods cooking. God they smelled wonderful. 

I walk into the double doors; the little bell ringing as I enter. "Welcome to Deli Delights. How may I help you?" the cashier asks me in a voice that sounded like he was bored.

"Umm, whole wheat bagel, and a simple caramel mocha please." I order. 

"9.87" he tells me. I hand him a 10 and say "keep the change", then look at his nametag. 'Hi! My Name Is George And Happy To Serve You!' it says. I laugh at how much it lies about him, then step aside for the next person to order. 

After a 3 minute wait, I get my things and sit down at the far end booth in the corner. 

I open up the bag that contains my delicious bagel and pull it out; setting it on a napkin. I slide to the edge and stand up, but bump into something that causes me to sit back down. 

"Sorry Senorita. Are you hurt?" a mexican voice asks. But it sounded.. fake?

I giggle and say "Yeah. I'm fine." "That's good. I'm Arlan." the guy introduces, but in a normal voice. "Oh, I'm (Y/N). Nice to meet you." I tell him, trying not to blush at his cute face.

He's hot, funny, and polite. God so help me I swear I'm gonna faint.

"Nice to meet you too. Mind if I sit with you? I don't wanna take up a whole 'nother table since it's just me." he asks. Fuck.. fuck.. fuck..

'Stop cursing! Just say yes.' I mentally scold myself. "Uh y-yeah! S-sure. Go ahead." I stutter. 'Eh, could've done better.' 

He sits and smiles a smile that would probably kill Kim Kardashian. I scoot back into the booth, but remember what I was even getting up for. Cream cheese.

"I'll be right back. I need some cream cheese for my bagel." I tell Arlan. He nods and asks "Mind getting me a napkin?" I nod and walk off.

After I grab the things we needed, I sit back down in the booth, but don't see Arlan. 'Bet he was just a person in my head' I think to myself. I sigh, but shrug it off and put cream cheese on my bagel.

As I continue thinking and putting the cheese on my bagel, a person sits next to me, scaring the living shit out of me. "Holy Jesus fucking Christ!" I yell. 

I hear something laughing next to me, so I look over and see him again. I go wide-eyed and start blushing. Hopefully it isn't noticeable.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare 'ya there!" he says in between laughs. I just put my knife down and eat my food, hoping the heat on my face will go away soon. 

"Are you blushing?" he suddenly asks, causing even MORE heat to rise. 'Great. Juuuust greeeeeat.' I mentally complain. "It's.... adorable." he kinda whispers. I'm guessing he didn't want me to hear. 

But, I still heard. Kinda wishing I didn't, cause now I'm pretty sure I'm a human tomato. I look over at him, but see him blushing a bit himself. 

"Awh, could Arlan not deal with complimenting someone?" I tease him. He looks away with more fluster rising. 

"I gotta go. I have to feed my.... umm... dog?" he says, in more of a question. He gets up with his coffee and walks out of the cafe before I could say anything more. 

'You FINALLY meet a hot guy, but you scare him off?!' my mind scolds at me. I just roll my eyes and get up with my things as well. Luckily I finished my bagel. 

*Time skip to when you get home*

I step inside my comforting house and get my Xbox started up. I put in GTA V and watch the screen load.