Ok!

Soooooooo

I've really been obsessed with detective storys, so I'm going to write my own with mah lil ferret here!!

Annddd, I'm hosting another contest!! The top 10 entry's will get there ocs in the story!! Im also hiring artists because it's also going to be a web comic! There's no 1st 2nd or 3rd place, there's just 10 slots open!! Rules:No stealing art!!! I D...

The top 10 entry's will get there ocs in the story!! Im also hiring artists because it's also going to be a web comic!
There's no 1st 2nd or 3rd place, there's just 10 slots open!!
Rules:
No stealing art!!! I DO NOT TOLERATE THAT!!
No bad sportsmanship!!
Your oc must be an animal like in Zootopia! (Animals with clothes/furrys)
Please have fun~

The dealing is June 14th
It is the 7th today, so that gives you exactly one week!

What you must draw:
A reference for your Oc for the story!

And could I get some name ideas for the city/place?
It's kinda going to be similar to Zootopia, with animals and all that jazz.

Make sure to tag me when your done!!

What the ref must include (you can just type this under the ref if needed!)

-Name and last name
-job
-personality
-animal species
-Friends
-would they be a good guy or bad guy in the story? (Yes it matters)

And, 2 lucky entrys will be chosen to have a large roll!!
(Both of the roles will males and a large animal species, I've already thought this whole thing out XD)

Please comment NYEH if you want to enter the contest along with why you want to join!
Please comment MWEHE if you want to be an artist along with your reason (I'm sorry, but most parts MUST be digital! But I MIGHT make some exceptions!)
Please comment SPOOPY TATER TOT if you want to do both along with your reason why~