Okay...

Sooooooooo
Some of you might be wondering where I've been and why I haven't updated in the last 4 days :'D

Well i went camping in a small camper with 6 other people and got a really bad sunburn :'3

And my bunk bed was really small too ;-;
But I had sans with me so I guess it was ok...

And it had HORRIBLE service up there, so I'm sorry if I didn't reply to anyone's comments or stuff like that! 

OK STORY TIME:

So I had to shower in this "shower house" and I had to go alone the first night we were there, and the lights kept flickering on and off. So when I got back to out campsite, I kept telling everyone "It's haunted!!"
And no one believed me.
So then I went back the next day with my sister, my step mom, my friend who was camping with us, and her mom.
So while we were all showering, the overhead light FELL DOWN AND HIT ME IN THE HEAD!
It hurt too.
IT FLIPPIN FELL OF AND WAS BEING HELD ON BY ONE LITTLE CHAIN, SO I FINISHED WASHING MY HAIR AND STOOD OUTSIDE.
Then some people walked in and we're all like " Oh mah gosh are you ok? "
And I said "DO I LOOK LIKE IM OK? NO. FOR YOUR INFORMATION I AM NOT. I JUST GOT HIT IN THE HEAD WITH A BIG LIGHT."
Actually I didn't say that but I said it in my head....

Sooooooo.....

I'm back into drawin Technolion's now!! And I was wondering if anyone wanted a custom one? Just comment the colors, or a link to a pallet, and personality, and I MIGHT do it. 
I'm only taking in the first.... Hmmmmm.....
5-10? Idk yet.
Depends...