The birth of the Blood Elf Prince

Lukes POV,

I woke up in my good nights sleep and i just get a cup noodle and eat and take a bath. i can[]t believe i am back to the world that i hate the most, that game take everything from me, and now i am back and i conquer a tower and get the tittle Arc Slayer so i go out and go to my room i am just walking i do not want to ride and also i have a car bt i do not use it often so i am wlaking syang sa gas, hehehehhe kailangan din mag-tipid hindi naman ako magastos pag-kain atyaka yung mga luho ko lang namna yung gastos ko, i am walking and i saw Misa in the way to go to school to, she is reading her text book also, we need to because its near, our test we need to get our usual place in the school rank, even if i am ones a ganster i need to study.

Hello? how[]s the game?-Misa ask

Not good.-I said

So what level did you stop?-Mi ask with curiosity

25 and have 13% exp.-I said

Wow fast enough maybe a week you can come with us.-Misa said.

Oh! i do not tell to you, i get a tittle last night.-I said, and i look at her and she was shock.

What tittle?-Misa ask

Ark Slayer.-I said

Damn, where did you find?-Misa ask

In the forest when you left me.-I said

Why didn[]t you send me a mail.-Misa said.

Well i think you are busy, so i do not bother saying.-I said

But that was a tower boss, we are all shock when we receive a notification that only single character did it, and to think a newbie, not to mention low level defeat it what kind of trick did you do?-Misa ask, i just walk fast and do not bother answering her question, but she was persist ant and still asking so i answer.

Well, i defeat it, without me knowing, maybe i think I'm just lucky.-I said Lying to her.

Maybe, how many Stone did you lost before you beat it?-Misa ask

Non.-I said, now she was really shock and standing there she look like and idiot so i am still walking so i saw her fallow me after who knows.

What the EF? are you sure this is your first time?-Misa ask so i just nod and still walking, she want to talk to i put my hand in her mouth.

Shhh, your voice is so loud i do not want anyone to know that i am playing that C.O.-I said

Okay geez, you do not need to put something in my mouth, i will shut it, but how does it feel to have a tittle? for the first time?-Misa said, well its not my first time, i have so many tittle gained when i was active and now i am active again.

Well, not so good, i feel tired after the match.-I said

What rare item did you get?-Misa ask

Well i get a Dark Arc Cloak.-I said

Nice, epic item.-Misa Said, i just nod and we go to our room and i sit, but Misa have a one hell of a mouth, she do not even shut it, damn i wish i do not tell her.

Well Mr,Level28 conqueror, what can you say after conquiring a tower all by your self?-Misa said, i look to our classmates and they where all eying at me.

Oh! brother just shut your mouth.-I said and open a text book of mine.

Hey tell me, you are holding a record the most low level defeat a boss twice in a night.-Misa siad and now everyone look at me big time her mouth do not shut so i trow a piece of chocolate in her and she eat it finally, but i was wrong she do so much damage already, everyone move here and talking to me.