Part 1: The Beginning

Once, there was a goddess named Irene. Irene was known as the matron among men, and a goddess of peace in this world. She was one of the six divine warriors, they were know by all in this realm as the gods of our world. Each had his/her own region, from which they came from, and each had there own strengths and weaknesses. Irene the Matron, Enki the Keeper, Esmand the Protector, Shad the destroyer,Kul'Zak the Keeper (though he is also thought to be the Wanderer since his symbol), and Menphia the Fury. Now they lived here in this world as friends, as allies using their skills for good. But the fates did not wish to keep it as such. As time went on, Irene and Shad fell in love with one another. In time, Irene lost all human emotions, she could not love. Her fellow Divine grew worrisome for their friend. They came to the conclusion that if Shad was gone, then all evil would be gone from the world, and Irene could learn to love again. When Shad heard of this betrayal, he lost all sense of reason and his heart had hardened not to let forgiveness nor friendship in. He became a being of evil and terror. Today, he is know to as the Shadow Lord. Irene, having no choice, made her own dimension (the Irene Dimension) to host the battle. After defeating Shad, and breaking his relic into five pieces, each in a different realm, locked away, they banished him to the nether, were he as been struggling ever since, Living off of others who sacrifice themselves, to protect the ones they care for.