"You going to say bye to Thea?" Oliver asked me, "She's going to be upset that you're leaving, Ally."

"Y-yeah... I know." I answer quietly as we head to his little sister's room and woke her up. "Hey, Thea." I softly say.

"Ally? Olly?" She replied, looking between both of us, "What's going on?"

"I- I have to leave. My mom is back. I'll try to visit you whenever, Thea..." I start as tears slowly came to her eyes.

"You have to leave us?" She asked as Oliver and I nod slowly. Thea threw her arms around me, hugging me tightly. "No!"

I hug her back as Oliver laid her back in her bed, tucking her in. "You need to go to sleep, Sweetie." He told her.

The two of us walk out of her room and head over to the stairs. I hug Oliver and murmur softly, "Thank you for being my best friend."

"Back at you." He replied, hugging me back. I pick my suitcase up again and walk downstairs with Oliver.

Mom stood up as did Moira and Robert and walked over to us. "You ready?" She asked me.

"No, but I'm packed now." I answer bitterly. I put my case on the floor and walked over to Robert and Moira, hugging them both. "Thank you for taking me in and raising me as your own."

"We enjoyed having you and you're always welcome here, Allison. You'll always be part of this family." Moira said, hugging me one last time.

I look over at Robert when he added, "Take care, Al." He hugged me one last time also and kissed me on top of my head. I smile sadly at the two of them and take a deep breath.

I faced my best friend, smiling a little as he did too. I hug him as he hugged me also. I whisper in his ear, "I'm gonna miss you the most, Olly, well, and Thea." I let go and step back, picking up my suitcase again and looked over at my mom, "Okay, I'm ready now."

"Thanks for keeping her." Mom said as we start heading out of the door.

"Tell Tommy, Laurel, Sara, and everyone else, I said bye." I reply, looking at Oliver.

"I will." Oliver commented just as I got inside the black, sleek limousine with my mother and we rode away from my family.
~~~~

"Guys, bank robbery on Cunningham Street." Cisco said in our comms as we sped over to the bank. I super speed over to a man and move him out of the way of a bullet shot by a girl.

We went back to the lab and changed into our regular clothes and reported into work. "Busy morning." Joe said to us when we showed up at the bank again, "Witnesses reported seeing a red and blue streak."

"You should've seen it." Barry and I answered in unison.

"It was like everyone in here was trying to kill each other." I add as we walk forward, "We got here just in time."

"It must've been a diversion because there's a half-million bucks missing from the vault." Joe said, "There's a tracer in the cash. We're trying to find the signal. Meantime, any idea on what could cause such mass... this?"

Crossing Arrows (Arrow/Flash fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara