5. hi darling

The next day I found myself at the book shop. I wanted to talk to kellin in person, because he didn't text or call me. I might sound desperate, but I am, because I want to explain everything to him; he deserves an explanation.

I was looking at the books, because kellin wasn't at the counter, so I asked the girl from last week if she could ask kellin to come out here.

She gave me a blank expression but seconds later she went to the back to get him (i'm guessing). I stood there for a couple of minutes till I heard the angelic voice of the boy I love.

"uh hi vic." kellin said quietly but loud enough to hear him.

Before I answered I looked him up from head to toe. His girlish hips and angelic eyes and small nose and plump pink lips.

how could I have hurt him? I was so stupid.

"hi darling." I said with a small smile.

kellin blushed a bit and looked away, I swear I saw a bit of a smile but then his expression turned to one of sadness.

"nope, stop that." kellin said quickly.

what did you expect vic? for him to say he loves you while he jumps into your arms and then you would take him to your hotel room and fuck him like there's no tomorrow??

well yeah, I answered to technically myself but like my brain. But i knew i wanted more than sex from kellin, he was more than that.

"why are you here vic?" kellin asked with a sigh.

"I just .. I missed you kellin and i'm so sorry for what I did it was a stupid bet and if I could go back and fix things I would." I said stepping a bit closer to him, only for him to step back a bit. 

kellin sighed, I wish it were easy for him to forgive me but I understand why it's not.

"You hurt me vic .. and in the end it was like you didn't even care." kellin said louder, and i knew he was beginning to get angry. "You can't just hurt me so bad and come here to where I live and expect me to forgive you, just go back to San Diego Vic."  He said.

"Actually, Im planning to find a place here, you know a fresh start, not because you like live here pshhh nah, i just needed to get away from San Diego." I said shyly. I didn't want him to hate me more for living here where he does.

He didn't say anything though, he just stood there with a hard to read expression.

"look kellin, I don't want to overwhelm you or anything but I lo-" but I was cut off by the angel himself.

"no. nope. gotta obama." He said quickly, then left to the back. (A/n miss you Barack :( sigh)

what? since he wouldn't text me I was going to tell him I lost his number?? oh well, I guess i'll just have to come back to the bookshop soon.

I left the shop and began walking back to my hotel room, ready to search for an apartment here.

*******
what y'all doing playing games w me smh i'm a small sensitive baby please stop hurting me 😤

my therapist said that i should take time in my days to do stuff i love and not abandon it, so here i am writing which i abandoned for awhile :(

I don't know if anyone still reads this, but if you do thank you and i love you and vote and comment and all that good stuff :)