NOTE FROM AUTHOR

CURRENTLY REWRITING as of 2/15/18

Chapters rewritten: 1

If you are wondering if SACRILEGIOUS will be a spiritual thesis statement you might be disappointed. Although spiritual in theme, this is a work fiction based on true stories and events. Much of the body of the plot, characters and events are all based on real people, events, and places. Events which occurred for the most part in the San Francisco Bay Area, and across the West Coast of the United States. For the protection, privacy and respect of individuals names have been changed. These are not my personal memoirs, although I do make use of personal experiences and anecdotes from a time when I discerned a vocation to the priesthood. You will follow Sebastian, a fictional character who is based on several men who underwent studies at Roman Catholic Seminaries across the United States.

I do not hold the copyrights to any of the pictures of videos shown, all credit due to their rightful owners. If you see and image or video which belongs to you, and wish for it to be removed please bring this to the attention of the administrator as soon as possible. All images and videos are used fictitiously for the purpose of illustrating the novel and do not represent the actual person for which it's associated in the novel.

SACRILEGIOUS is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the work of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.