Chapter 1

•°Vanessa above°•

"Please!!! It will be the most fun you will have in your life!!" Jonas said. He was trying to convince to go on vacation with him. "Fine" I thought it may be fun. "Kay come on we leave tomorrow I'll help you pack!" Jonas was yelling. "Calm down I'll let you help but you are gonna be the one to tell my mom about it." "Okayyyy!" He raced downstairs. Jonas was my bestfriend since kindergarten. We even grew up in the houses next to each other. I started packing my clothes, my laptop, makeup, hair stuff, shoes, etc. The vacation was with some people from younow, musically, and YouTube, and it would last for 2months. I threw in my camera in the bag and put my chargers together In a separate carry on. We live in Georgia, but we will be going to Florida. Jonas ran upstairs slammed open my door and yelled "She said yes!" I kinda figured. "Spend the night at my house." Jonas said. I agreed, grabbed my phone, and told my mom I'll be at his house. "Have fun" My mom said. We walked over to his house and went to his room. "So what you wanna do?" Jonas asked. "NETFLIX!" I yelled. "Okay" He turned on Netflix and we laid in his bed. I was wearing some tights and a crop top. I nudged Jonas and asked him for a shirt. He gave me one and I changed into it and laid back down. He put his arm around me and attempted to curl my hair with his finger until I fell asleep.

A/N:
Holaaaa I started writing again so here I am... lol... So soon I'm gonna be needing girlfriends for some boys in the book just pm me the boy and I'll add you and him in the story. Hope you guys enjoy and will try to update almost everyday since it's summer.
Sorry for a short chapter next chapter will definitely be longer.
Love youu 🌸💞✌