one.

"jeongguk, you will be partnering with another model this afternoon." his manager says, filling up some forms for the upcoming photoshoot.

"is it a commercial or?" jeongguk questions. he mostly agrees to photoshoots, that only. whenever he would get picked to be on a commercial, he would turn down the offer. he wasn't that comfortable with those kinds, yet.

"the usual." his manager replies, earning a sigh of relief from the younger.

"but you know, you should at least try something new." his manager adds.

"nah." jeongguk simply replies back.

the manager shakes his head and hands out the form to jeongguk. jeongguk gets the idea quickly and soon writes his signature down, not bothering to read what's written.

"that's about it. we'll be leaving in an hour so you won't miss anything." the manager says, keeping the form in a folder and gestures jeongguk to be ready.

jeongguk only nods and makes his way out.

while he's walking to his dorm, he suddenly forgot to ask who was this model he's being paired up to.

he deeply sighs and collapses on top of his bed, staring at the white ceiling.

"i just hope he acts professional, not like the last one." he closes his eyes in thought. don't even ask, the last one was a troublesome. he would even ask to himself how did that person end up being a model.

he shakes his thoughts away and makes his way down to the entrance of his company where the black van awaits, he has nothing better to do.

tons of employees and staffs greets the younger once he steps in the company his partner was in. to his surprise, the building was quite huge compare to theirs. it's double the size.

his manager ordered jeongguk to sit outside the room while he will first go in, leaving the younger alone outside.

it wasn't that long until one of the staffs swings the door open and gestures jeongguk to come in.

jeongguk nods and steps inside, finding himself in a big busy room. there were lots of cameras around, staffs with headphones and mics on, tons of outfits on the other room. for jeongguk it was just another busy day in his model life.

"good afternoon mr. jeon, you're earlier than expected. meaning you have to wait for 15 minutes, we're still having park jimin in a middle of the photoshoot, understand?" the staff nicely says as soon as jeongguk sat on the side couch.

jeongguk shows a thumbs up and relaxes on the comfy couch.

"if you need anything, you can ask the staffs here, i'll go back to you once the shoot ends." the young lady bows and walks away.

jeongguk's pair of eyes scans around the room. it lands on a huge green background, where most models use. there stands park jimin, shirtless with only a calvin klein boxers on.

jeongguk gulps at the sight.

he was in awe on how jimin poses on the very seductive ways that even a guy would find this pleasuring to see. this was his first time to see someone so sexy, except from him of course he adores himself too.

he got to be honest, jimin looks hella fine in those calvin klein's. not even justin bieber could pull that out in his point of view, but jimin, oh dear lord, that's pure art right there.

jeongguk can't take his eyes off the older, he didn't even realize that the photoshoot ended and a dressed jimin walks over to jeongguk who was still stuck on the couch, not moving a single bit.

jimin smirks at the figure. jeongguk has his jaw drop, and well let's top that out with a bit of drooling.

jimin uses his index finger to touch jeongguk's chin and shut close his mouth to avoid the drools. but let's be honest here, jimin wants him to continue drooling if his sexiness was the cause of this.

jeongguk snaps out of his daze, blinks his eyes and faces jimin with a smirk still showing.

jimin opens his mouth to speak, "you're cute when you drool, jeon jeongguk."

jeongguk glares and swats jimin's finger away, "i don't go by my full name."

jimin's smirk just grows bigger at the reply, "well then jeongguk, why don't i tour you around?"

"tour me around? no thanks, im just staying here for a day anyway." jeongguk coldly replies.

jimin got confused for a while but soon a smirk yet again plays on his lips. jeongguk doesn't but jimin knows, and he was going to make the younger hard for him.

"if you say so."

with that jimin exits the room, leaving a slightly confused jeongguk.

the staffs inside the room he's in starts to pack away the cameras and outfits they use, little by little people starts to exit. he thought of also going out but was interrupted by a woman, the woman from earlier.

the young lady was holding a clipboard with a pen that rests on top of her right ear. she smiles at jeongguk and speaks warmly, "please follow me, mr. jeon."

jeongguk was taken a back, he now has several mixed thoughts, either bad or good. but he didn't question, instead, he follows the lady out of the room when he spots her leaving hurriedly.

he didn't fully paid attention to his surroundings on his way, his eyes were busy following the figure in front. but he sure did know, he took dozens of turns, elevators, and long hallways.

when the lady stops, he too stops his actions. she opens a door, a white & gold well-craved door, signalling for the younger to go in and he did.

he stands there, waiting for something, he didn't know what but he waits for it until he hears the door shut. he flinches at the sudden sound but soon calms down. the last thing his ears catches was the voice of the lady speaking, "make your self comfortable and please enjoy your stay."

and now he was left dumbfounded.

little did he know, he was staying there for a few days until the photoshoot is over.

expect updates on every
other day. ik this chap is
boring but it will be more
interesting on the next one.