Touch me

All the boys were asleep including Hayes. I shook him a little and told him all the boys were sleeping for about an hour. He got up off the couch and picked me up bridal style. He tiptoed through all the boys and then set me on the bottom stair.

"Go put on some warmer clothes. You look fucking hot but you're gonna get cold" he said then smacked my ass. I was graced with huge hips , a butt, and boobs and sometimes it was a blessing but a curse. I walked up the stairs and I felt his eyes on me the whole time. It turned me on just thinking about him fucking me. I went up stairs and put on black and white adidas sweatpants and and sweatshirt with a grey cami underneath. I put on some black shoes and walked out of my room closing the door quietly behind me. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. Hayes was sitting on a bar stool on his phone. He looked up when he saw me and got up. He grabbed my hand and walked towards the door. We went out the back door and walked around to the front of the house. We walked out onto the sidewalk and walked a solid mile until we reached a little path going into the woods. We walked down it and came to a little stream. It was the prettiest thing I had ever seen in my life (granted, I've never been anywhere).

"It's amazing" I said, looking around in astonishment.

"I'm glad you think that because this is my favorite spot in town." Hayes confessed

He was pulling me over to a bench. He sat down and pulled me onto his lap.

"Baby your ass drives me crazy. I have such a hard time not just tearing your clothes off of that beautiful body and fucking you senseless right on this bench." He said breathing faster than before.

"Please do" I mumbled under my breath. He must not have heard cuz he kept talking.

"But one, I'm a gentleman and two, the first time we have sex will be more special than a park bench in the woods and three, Cameron would kill me and Nash would have to try and hold him back and that will get me nowhere." He kept rambling on.

He kissed me passionately as I sat on his lap and his hands explored my body. When he touched me it felt like no touch ever before. His touch sent tingling sensations up my body and in my gut. He picked me up bridal style and carried me all the way home like that and right after we got out of the woods I was fast asleep in Hayes' arms.

-------------
YOOO it's been so long 🤦🏼‍♀️