Finding Dallas

I woke up and left. I had no clothes, no phone, and no belongings except for a box with a picture of my dad and a little teddy bear he left me.

I got in my stepdads nice black mustang. He helped played it off with my money I saved up over 4 years. So its not stealing right? I took out my spare key I had made and took off before he could stop me and on my way to Los Angeles I was.

2 hours later

I came across a huge house which had the address of Daniel Dallas.

I took a few deep breaths and got out. I locked the car and walked up the path.

I wrang the door bell and heard someone fumbling with the handle.

"Hi, how may I help you?" A boy with brown hair asked.

"Um hi, I'm here to see Daniel Dallas." I barely spoke.

"Oh, he's not here right now. May I ask what you need?" He asked.

"I think I'm his daughter Melancholy Dallas." I whispered.

"Umm," he gulped "Come in Mel. You dont mind, right?"

"No," I said nervous. "That's my nickname!"

I walked in and followed him info the living room.

"MOOOMMM?!" The boy yelled.

A few seconds later a gorgeous woman walked in.

"What do you need camer-" she froze. "Who is this Cameron? Is it your secret girlfriend?"

So his name is Cameron Dallas. He is my brother. Oh shit!

"No mom this is Melancholy, Melancholy Dallas." He said nervously.

"Oh Darling, is Daniel your father?" She asked walking over to me.

"I believe so." I close to whispered as she embraced me.

"Hi, I'm Gina Dallas. Dan- um, your father will be home soon." She informed me. "Make yourself at home."

"Hi. I'm your older brother Cameron." he said as he hugged me. "I will protect you with my life little sis."

"Thank you Cameron." I said with relief. I felt loved. Like I belonged. Needed.

Gina walked into the kitchen and I heard her on the phone.

"Hey Mel, let's get you cleaned up before dad gets home. We can talk about why you're here whenever you're comfortable doing so." He said as he pulled me up the stairs by my hand. We walked into a girls room.

This is your older sister Sierra's room. She's off at college right now so you'll meet her later." He said.

"Okay." I said as he gave me permission to grab some clothes. I grabbed a pair of Nike shorts, a Nike sports bra, and a white Nike t-shirt.

"Here," he handed me a pair of black nike crew socks. "Its complete!"

"Thanks." I said as he led me to a bathroom. He showed me the ropes and walked out.

After my shower I used a brush on the counter and pulled up my hair into a black ponytail I found in a drawer.

I threw my clothes in a basket labeled 'dirty'.

I walked down the stairs and no one was in sight. I just sat on the couch and took in everything about this huge house.