Fuck the life out of me?

After a while everyone came in from the pool and it got dark eventually. Everyone was showering and stuff but I had a long time ago because I have my own shower so I was sitting on the couch watching tv in my pajamas.

"Hey babygirl" Hayes whispers in my ear coming up behind me. "Can I use your shower cuz all the boys are taking so long!!"

"Yeah help yourself" I said.

"Thank you" he said and kissed my neck then ran upstairs. This boy drives me crazy and I just met him today. After a while I felt it was safe to go upstairs and grab my phone that was charging without seeing Hayes (but I really wanted to). I walked upstairs and I opened the door and hit him. I'm a retard.

"Ow shit" he mumbled as he got up, "be more careful princess". His towel that was previously wrapped around him was no longer on him and my eyes kept wandering. Hey don't judge I had to look.

"I'm sorry. I will!" I said quietly and he re-wrapped his towel and walked down the hall to his room. I hope he'll end up staying in my room 😉. I walked back downstairs to chill on the couch on my phone.

A few minutes later I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and its cammy.

"Hey brudder" I said with a smile.

"Hey sissy what's up?" He asked as he sat in the recliner next to me.

"Nothing just watching some tellyvision. Where's all the boys?" I asked.

"Upstairs getting all unpacked and settled in. They're staying for a few weeks now cuz mom and dad said they could" He said.

"Oh alright" I replied as I stood up. I headed to the kitchen to grab a salad. After I got everything in the bowl I was mixing it up and I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist.

"Hey Mel. How about after everyone's asleep tonight we sneak out? I wanna take you somewhere" Hayes said quietly.

"Sure" I said quietly.

"Come here baby" he said as he turned me around so I was facing him and my back was leaning against the counter. He started kissing me then like 10 seconds into it Nash walks in.

"OH MY GOD PDA PPPDDDAAAA" Nash yells.  I try to pull away from Hayes grip but he doesn't let go so I don't refuse. Right after that cam comes running.

"Melancholy! What is this?" He says sternly. I just gulp and stare at him right in the eyes. Hayes' grip on me is still tight so I just don't answer.

"I'll just get going then" Nash says pulling Cameron out of the kitchen against his will.

"Um I'm gonna go eat my salad. Bye" I said as I wriggled out of his grip grabbing my salad on the way by. I walked up the stairs and into my room. I sat on my bed while I ate my salad and thought about what we would do tonight. I walked back down with my dish and put it in the dishwasher. I walked back into the living room and all the boys were laying out air mattresses in the living room.

"Hey Mel. Can you get some snacks in bowls and bring them back? Cam asked.

"Yeah sure." I said as I turned around and walked back out. I walked into the pantry and grabbed a bag of cool ranch Doritos and a big thing of cheese balls. I also grabbed a bag of mini candy bars and a bag of smarties and sweet tarts and nerds. I walked back over to the counter and grabbed 4 big bowls and dumped everything into them. I walked back into the living room and sat the bowls on the table.

"Thanks" most of the boys said.

"You're welcome" I said as I sat on the couch with my mermaid blanket. Hayes came over and wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled his face into my neck.

"You smell great baby" he said quietly.

"Thank you" I said as I gave him a quick kiss.

"I love your kisses. Give me more later?" He asked.

"I'll think about it" I said without expression but really I wanted him to fuck the life out of me later.
------------------------------------------------

Vote for this mhm? Alright fam bye