Grier boys

Cameron's pov

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP!! WAKE UP!!!" I yelled as I tore the covers off Melly, "Rise and shine jelly bean! A fantastic day awaits! Oh by the way my friends are coming over today to meet you after we go shopping."

"Awesome!" She sarcastically said.

Mel's pov

I was not in the mood to be irritated by a bunch of smelly boys. I just want to spend time with fam. I got up and got dressed once Cameron left. I took a shower and threw on a tight black dress with some white adidas shoes. I French braided my hair and put on some makeup. I grabbed my phone and Patagonia atom bag with a bunch of stuff in it and started going down stairs.

"Ouch mother son of a-" I said as I knocked into something hard. I tried to get up and felt a hand grab mine, "Jesus Christ who are you?!" I almost yelled.

"Damn ma calm down. I'm Hayes, it's a pleasure to meet you." The voice said. I looked up and saw his eyes. I immediately looked back down. "Oh no" I thought to myself. There's a stranger in the house this is bad. Oh I'll call for Cameron maybe he'll hear. "CAAMMERRONN" I yelled at the tops of my lungs.

"Baby calm down I said. I'm Cameron's friend. You're perfectly safe!" He said. He finally helped me up after I took his hand and we went down the stairs. (No longer holding hands🙁😁😉)

"Oh I see you've met Hayes. He dropped by a little early and he's coming along with us. I hope it's no issue" Cameron said.

"No problem at all" I said as Hayes stared right into my eyes.

"Good then we shall get going. Moms gotta take a rain check because something happened down at the office. She said to tell you she's really sorry and that she'll take you out tomorrow to get your nails done." Cam said.

"Okay" I plainly replied.

We got into Cameron's extremely nice car and drove off to the shopping place or whatever.

*skip room shopping. Pic above*

When we got back to the house there were literally a trillion guys there. A kid that goes by the name of Sammy really caught my eye. All the boys went out to the pool so I went upstairs and threw on a high waisted suit with lotsa shines 😍😂. *pic above*

I walked down the stairs and Hayes was in the kitchen. I slid on some sandals with a navy puff on them and right as I go to slide open the door I hear "Baby girl where do you think you're going dressed like that?" I immediately stopped and turned around and said more question-like "Uh the pool?". "No darling I don't think so" he said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs and into my room where he slammed the door. He pushed me against the wall very gently and I could feel his hot breath on my neck. "I've been waiting to do this ever since I saw you this morning baby." I was absolutely lost for words so I just let him continue. He kissed me slowly but rough. His hand traveled down to my ass as I tugged my fingers through his hair. He squeezed tightly and I moaned into the kiss. He pulled away right after leaving me wanting more. "That's all baby girl. They'll notice we're missing soon." And with that I walked out the door earning a tiny smack on my butt on my way down the stairs. Hayes went back to the fridge while I walked outside still stunned from what just happened. I tried to play off everything cool and just hopped in the pool. I think the boys noticed something odd because they were all staring. Or maybe I'm just paranoid, I don't know. Tonight will be interesting since all the boys are staying for the weekend  and mom and dad are gone.

-------------------------------------------

Hey so sorry about the delayed update. I think I'm gonna get more involved back in this story. So I imagine Mel as Kylie Jenner and that would be awesome if you do too because who doesn't love ky? Anyways thanks for reading vote it up okay? Sweet.