Meeting father

I heard the door handle start to jingle and saw a man come in. He didn't see me yet.

"Honey, I'm home!" He yelled so she could hear. Cameron and his mom came walking in. My father noticed me on the couch.

Cameron came and sat by me and was trying to distract me from the whispering between Cameron's mom and our dad.

My father came and sat down next to me.

"Hello Mel." He said

"It's so nice to see you again dad." I said as I hugged him.

After we talked awhile about me living there he took us out to dinner.

I borrowed more of Sierra's clothes and walked out the door and got in the back seat with Cameron. We went to a nice place and had dinner and I told them about my step dad and my mother. They told me we were going to the mall immediately after to buy me new clothes. I insisted they didn't but I had no say in it.

When we got to the mall cameron went shoe shopping for me.

"I wear size 8 Cam"

"Perfect!" I said as he walked off. He'll probably get 3-5 pairs.

Dad and mom took me to various store like Hollister, American Eagle, and Aeropostale. They spent like $450 at just those stores.

Dad said he was going to go to some guys store or whatever and mom took me to Victoria's Secret/Pink. She spent a total of $370 dollars there which at all wasn't necessary. My dad must be making bank omg...

She took me to the food court and we met Cameron there. He had about 7 huge bags in his hands and dad had like 5.

"What is all this?" I asked after my jaw dropped.

"Shoes. Duhh!!!" Cameron yelled.

He started squealing and ran out the doors and we all followed him.

When we got home Cameron and I filled my closet.

"Goodnight little sister." He said and gave me a tight hug.

"Goodnight Cam. Thank you for all you did today, you and mom and dad." I said.

"Really its no big deal. I love you sis, Goodnight!!" He said as he walked out and shut the door behind him. Tomorrow mom and Cameron are taking me shopping for my room.

I put on some Nike shorts and a sports bra and went to sleep.