Part One: The Decision

*BACKGROUND: LIV'S FAMILY DECIDED NOT TO MOVE AND STAY IN THEIR CURRENT HOUSE! LIV'S DAD DECIDED HE DIDN'T LIKE HIS JOB AND QUIT. HE NOW WORKS AT A JOB THAT IS WAY CLOSER AND THAT HE LIKES BETTER.*

Liv's POV:

"See you girls tomorrow!" Coach yelled as the team got ready to go.

I saw Mom in the car outside after putting on my pants and sweatshirt. I walked outside and sat in the front seat of the car.

"Hey, Liv. How was gym?" Mom asked.

"Oh, it was okay. It was actually really boring. I've been thinking... I wanna go back to 1st Class. It was so much more fun there and I don't like the way everything is structured here at Hill's. Also, 1st Class is a lot closer than Hill's," I answered.

"Oh. That's convenient! I was actually going to tell you that Dad and I talked last night and decided that we want you back at 1st Class for the same reasons. We could tell you don't like Hill's nearly as much as you liked 1st Class," Mom said.

"Really? Awesome! Thanks, Mom! I guess I can read your mind," I said, laughing.

Yes! 1st Class, here I come! I thought, pulling out my phone. I opened up "iMessage" so I could text the Coral Girls and tell them the good news.

I had a group chat with them all so we could keep in touch.

--------------------------------------------------

LIV: Guys! My mom, dad and I decided that I'm going to switch back to 1st Class!

MIA: YAY!

ARDEN: Yay, Liv! We've missed you!

SYDNEY: That's awesome!

KATIE: Great!

TALIA: Awesome!

ANNIE: Really? Cool!