Sugino Tomohito x reader

"hey, Sugino-kun" Exclaimed A girl with (hair color) hair. "Oh, hey (last name)-san." Replied the boy with Dark blue hair. "I was wondering if you can teach me to play baseball." (First name) said while blushing a little bit and fiddling with her fingers. Sugino blushed slightly. 'She looks really cute' the bluenette thought. "S-sure! We can do it after school if you're free!!" Sugino said while scratching the back of his head. (First name)'s eyes lit up. "Okay!! After school!! See you later, Sugino-kun!!" The girl exclaimed while waving and walking away. (First name) actually have liked Sugino for a while now, but she doesn't have the courage to confess to him, thinking that he likes her best friend, Kanzaki. Sugino actually also liked (first name) but he thinks that (first name) likes Isogai because she is pretty close with him.

~after school~

(First name) meet up with Sugino in the field and Sugino started to teach (first name) how to play baseball.

•time skip because I'm lazy•

Sugino and (first name) were done. "Thank you Sugino-kun!! Let me make it up to you!! Let's go to a cafe!! I'll treat you there!" (First name) exclaimed. "Eh..... You don't have to!" Sugino said while waving his hand. (First name) pouted "please...." Sugino blushed at how cute she looks and sighed in defeat. "Yay!!!".

•at the cafe(that Isogai works at)•

Sugino is feeling kinda nervous because (first name) chose the cafe that Isogai works at.
They entered the cafe and got greeted by Isogai. Sugino and (first name) ordered a latte and Sugino whispered something into isogai's ear. (First name) tilted her head in confusion. "What did you whispered to Yuma's ear?" She asked Sugino. "Oh, it's nothing~" Sugino said and (first name) pouted. Isogai came with the latte they ordered and (first name) saw that the milk/cream/foam/that damn white thing that I don't know was shaped into a heart. (first name) blushed and looked at Sugino only to see that he is smiling at her. "Ano.... (First name) I was wondering if you want to be my girlfriend?" You giggled and answered "yes!!"

—————————-—————-------------------------

Hey guys!! I'm really sorry I haven't updated for a while!!!!!! I've been very busy with my sister!!! I hope you like it!!

-Sora