Horibe Itona x reader

(last name) (first name) is an emotionless reader in class 3-E at Kunugigaoka junior high. She was always bored about what she does -_-, until she met someone named Horibe Itona. (First name) and Itona are always together when it's lunch time and after school, they would always go home together. Without the two of them knowing, Terasaka is stalking them. Now, (first name) and Itona are having lunch under a tree and talk about things.

•in the classroom•

Terasaka walked in the class. "Hey everyone, don't you think lately that (last name) and Itona has gotten really close to each other" said Terasaka and everyone nodded. "Why don't we separate them and see how long they would last without seeing each other?" Said Nakamura. "But that's impossible. They always hang out together in the weekends." Said Karma said and they all sigh.

•with (first name) and Itona•

"Hey, how's the robot?" Asked Itona. "I'm still working on it" replied (first name). "Okay, then" said Itona and they ate in a comfortable silence.

The next day, (first name) brought the robot and was about to show it to Itona, when...........................................
Nakamura suddenly hugged her from behind, making her drop the robot. The mechanical thing dropped on the floor and it shattered. Nakamura noticed and she cursed. "Shit........ H-hey (first name), sorry, okay" Nakamura said while rubbing the back of her neck. (First name) bend down towards the robot and Tears began falling down her cheeks. (First name) ran away, ignoring the callings from her classmates. It started raining and she skipped class. (First name) was crying, and that was a surprise for everyone. They could never know that the emotionless girl could break down so easily. Nakamura felt guilty. Itona, who saw the whole thing, started to during the lessons, ignoring the scolds from his so called brother. Once Itona has fixed it. He went to find (first name).

(First name) heard rustling from the bush nearby and looked up to see her best friend and crush, Itona. Itona crouched down to her level and he showed the robot to her. Her eyes widen. "You did pretty well on the finishing touches" said Itona. "Gomen.......the robot we had worked on together......." (First name) muttered. "Don't worry, it's not your fault."
He said and embraced her. (First name) hugged back and began crying on his chest. "I......love you........" (First name) muttered and Itona's eyes widened as he said "I love you too" and Itona lightly brushed his lips with hers. Once (first name) has calmed down, they walked to the class together. In the class, Nakamura apologized to her repeatedly while bowing. (First name) just smiled at her. Since that day, (first name) has shown emotions to everyone.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! I hope you like it!! This chapter is requested. And sorry that I haven't updated for a while!!

Ja, ne!!

-Sora