Naga!Angeal X Pregnant!Reader - Pointless Fluff

A/N: Have a dumb. This takes place in a modern setting.

            Angeal burrowed deeper into the nest of blankets, happily curling up in the warm fleece. The naga had his coils spread out in every direction, hidden under the blanket. He was more than content to rest on the bed to all of eternity.

The naga heard the door to the bedroom creak open and a pair of feet pad across the floor towards him. He rolled over to be greeted by [e/c] eyes. You stood in front of him expectantly, rubbing your very pregnant stomach.

"Tummy rubs?" You chirped. Angeal smiled, moving up out of his nest to help you onto the bed. He rested up against the pillows, letting you sit comfortably on his tail. While you pulled a blanket over your legs, you felt a soft push from within. The naga placed his hands atop your belly, and you placed yours on top of his.

"They've been active ever since I woke up." You told him, interlacing your finger with his on one of his hands.

"Really?" He responded, rubbing a hand up and down your stomach gently, feeling for the slightest hint of movement. When he felt a soft brush against his hand, the naga placed a kiss to your cheek. The pups were frequently active, especially in the morning.

"I don't know why they're always so active in the morning." You said.

"Maybe they wake up when you start to move again." The naga mused, continuing to rub your stomach.

"Probably. The second one of them starts to feel me get up, they start moving around and wake up all of their siblings." You giggled, "Though, I do have another hypothesis as to why they are so active."

"And what would that be?"

"Well, I'm kinda hungry." You suggested, hinting that the pups might want some breakfast.

"What would you like?" He smiled, nuzzling your neck.

"Pancakes! With cinnamon sugar and chocolate syrup!"

Along with most of your pregnant mannerisms, he found your cravings utterly adorable.